First Aid Beauty Essentials Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to be able to pick up a little travel bag or kit and carry it with me easily without having to pack multiple items that are large and combursome, or worse, move liquids like shampoos from a larger bottle to a smaller travel size bottle
  • Whenever I use this facial cleanser, regardless of wether or not I follow it up with the other products in this line or packaging, I notice almost immediately that my skin no longer has red areas
  • I try to avoid moisturizers for the most part, but this one was very nice and almost fluffy, if I dare say, and it's never once clogged my pores despite my propensity towards having breakouts every few weeks

• by Anasuya

I’m a woman who loves her kits, let me tell you, because there’s something about them that just screams convenience. I like to be able to pick up a little travel bag or kit and carry it with me easily without having to pack multiple items that are large and combursome, or worse, move liquids like shampoos from a larger bottle to a smaller travel size bottle. One of my favorite kits of all time to use is the First Aid Beauty Essentials Kit. Don’t let the product line name fool you, because there’s really nothing “first aid” about it, other than their cute little tag line that they can rescue your skin for damage due to harsh environmental contaminents.

I usually gravitate towards kits or products that are good for all skin types. I’ve tried searching out

products especially for oily skin like I have, but those really don’t seem to work any better, and they are harder to find and you’ll typically spend more for them for some reason, so “all skin types” it is and this kit falls perfectly into that category. It comes with four things and I’ll discuss each of them seperately.

Over all, the products as a whole smell very nice. The scent is the same from one to the other and leaves me with a nice fresh feeling and there’s never anything overly fragrant about it, even though I was surprised by the logevity of the scent for the most part. I expected it to disipate soon after application, but it actually stuck around for almost an hour before I couldn’t notice it any longer.

The face cleanser is ...

• a one ounce bottle so it will get you through a weekend or so before it’s discarded. Whenever I use this facial cleanser, regardless of wether or not I follow it up with the other products in this line or packaging, I notice almost immediately that my skin no longer has red areas. I have blotchy skin that looks red around the nose and it constantly looks like I’ve been sick and rubbing my nose raw with tissue for days on end. The smallest of touches to my skin can cause it to look red and irritated at times because it’s very sensitive. This face cleanser totally eradicates that.

The daily face cream is oil free, which is a huge plus for me, and feels basically like a very lightweight kind of moisturizer. I try to avoid moisturizers

for the most part, but this one was very nice and almost fluffy, if I dare say, and it’s never once clogged my pores despite my propensity towards having breakouts every few weeks. I so loved this face cream that I went back to the store after the weekend and purchased the full size version. Then there is the body was and body moisturizer, which both have similar qualities and properties as those for the face. The body moisturizer is better than a typica lotion if you ask me because it smooths out any rough patches on my legs, like knees and ankles, and makes them feel and look really silky. The only thing this kit is missing is some sort of shampoo and toothpaste. Add those and you’d have the most perfect travel accessory ever.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091265441130/k2311a0915/9.15.10