Japonesque Pink Heated Mini Eyelash Curler  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this Japonesque Pink Heated Mini Eyelash Curler is the cutest little invention I've seen in a long while
  • I think that's what I like about this product the most
  • And the battery life is very good and can last months before you experience the need to change it out
  • It's a cute little electronic or makeup accessory or whatever you want to call it, and it definitely does it's job well

• by Anasuya

I think this Japonesque Pink Heated Mini Eyelash Curler is the cutest little invention I’ve seen in a long while. It’s this pink little wand that looks a bit like a tube of mascara or even a lip liner. It’s very thin and is easy to store in a bag, and there’s less mess dealing with one of these things then there is dealing with a mascara wand and all the clumpiness that occurs when using it.

My lashes are very fine, not very defined at all, and blonde, so they are hard to see anyway. I hate using mascara, because I have oily skin and it seems like they tend to run all down my face and it makes me look like I’m a not-so-recovering drug addict by the end of a long day at work. But if

I don’t accent my eyes with something like a mascara, or do something to them at all, they get lost behind my glasses and I actually think my eyes are pretty, but they go unnoticed when you can’t see anything that stands out. Of course, I don’t want undereye makeup circles to be the thing that’s standing out.

Traditional eyelash curlers have a tendency to pink me, because it takes a precise hand to work one of those, but this Japonesque Pink Heated Mini Eyelash Curler works more like a mascara wand and you just curl it around your eyelashes like when applying makeup. It uses a simple battery, so it’s not much widder than a AAA. There’s a little button to hit to turn it on, and it only needs to heat up for about a minute before ...

• it’s ready to use.

I don’t have that much time to sit and fix myself up between work and going out with friends, on those few nights when I actually have the luxury of leaving my house for more than running errands, but I still want to look my best and this eyelash curler makes that a possibility.

You can use it after applying mascara to set the mascara on, and I actually found that when used this way, it seems to keep the mascara from running as fast as it would otherwise. I think that’s what I like about this product the most.

It never gets so hot that you could accidentally hurt yourself with it. It just warms up, but not to a dangerous degree. It does only work on a tiny battery after all. And the

battery life is very good and can last months before you experience the need to change it out.

This has been a life-saver for me when it comes to adding a little definition to my eyes without the need for the application of makeup. In my makeup bag I have very few items, but this is always one of them.

It’s a cute little electronic or makeup accessory or whatever you want to call it, and it definitely does it’s job well. I’ve finally found something I can use to draw attention to my eyes that doesn’t somehow involve a giant smudge of eye makeup that will invariably end up on my face three hours after it’s been applied. This is saving me a whole lot of heartache and misery, and leaving me with a fresh, clean and natural look.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091265311030/k2311a0915/9.15.10