Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine Leave in Conditioner
  • I prefer to use a little bit right after I wash my hair and also when it’s dry because that is when I get the best results
  • And not only does this product smell amazing with an explosion of fruity goodness, but it doesn’t leave my hair sticky and greasy looking

• by Susanna Frank

The climate that I live in can really get to be difficult for styling my hair. The sticky, humid weather tends to make it kink up a little and send various strands astray from the rest of my hair. I really enjoy using Garnier Fructis’s Sleek and Shine leave in conditioner because it helps to tame those straggling pieces of hair that won’t seem to cooperate.

This product is a simple cream and you place throughout your hair

while it is either wet or dry. I prefer to use a little bit right after I wash my hair and also when it’s dry because that is when I get the best results. And not only does this product smell amazing with an explosion of fruity goodness, but it doesn’t leave my hair sticky and greasy looking.

Some leave in conditioners tend to weigh my hair down a little and give it an unwashed look even though ...

• I just washed it. I did not like that at all, as I’m sure most people wouldn’t. But with this product I feel confident that my hair will remain tamed throughout the day as well as have a beautiful shine that without a grease effect. It is perfect for when I feel like sleeking it straight, or for when I would rather let it dry curly, either way the outcome of my hair is great. Also, I
        don’t find myself trying to douse my hair with large amounts of this product, some a small amount (maybe the size of a nickel) is all I need.

Overall I find this product extremely reliable and an asset almost for keeping my hair looking and feeling good in the humidity. I am very happy with the end results each time I apply this conditioner to my hair, this product will be stocked in my home for quite some time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091265181030/k2311a0915/9.15.10