Vaseline Intensive Total Moisture Locking Lotion
  • I noticed a big change almost immediately in my skin
  • After taking a shower, the dried skin was much better than it had been so I put the lotion on again to avoid the possibility of the rough skin getting worse again
  • I liked that because I don't like overpowering smells from other lotions that I have tried in the past
  • I squirted a little bit of the lotion on the palm of my hand and was able to cover my feet, elbows and hands with no problem
  • I would highly recommend Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture for anyone who is finding they have especially dry skin

• by Dawn

As I have aged, it appears that my hands, feet and elbows tend to get very dried out for no apparent reason. In some cases my skin was cracking and I didn’t know what to do to stop it. It could be, at times, painful and bleed (slightly). Someone told me to try Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion because it worked well for them. When I went to the grocery store, I picked up a 24.5 oz. bottle for $5.59. The Vaseline Intensive Total Moisture Body Lotion has Vitamin E in it which was one of the reasons that I got this formula. Vitamin E is great for the skin.

I used the Vaseline Intensive Care

Total Moisture Locking Lotion as soon as I got home. I noticed a big change almost immediately in my skin. Although the severely dry skin still felt a bit like alligator skin, it wasn’t nearly as bad as it had been. My knuckles no longer hurt and my elbows were well on their way to healing. They remained that way until I took a shower the next morning. After taking a shower, the dried skin was much better than it had been so I put the lotion on again to avoid the possibility of the rough skin getting worse again. Within two days of using the lotion, my skin was back to normal and ...

• I have used Vaseline Intensive Total Moisture nearly every day since.

Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion has a gentle smell that won’t overwhelm you. I liked that because I don’t like overpowering smells from other lotions that I have tried in the past. I also liked that I didn’t have to use a lot of the lotion to cover a lot of skin. I squirted a little bit of the lotion on the palm of my hand and was able to cover my feet, elbows and hands with no problem. A little bit more on the palm of my hand covered my arms and legs. The bottle of Vaseline Intensive Total Moisture Lotion has lasted me

a long time.

I noticed that when I washed my hands more often, my hands were more likely to get drier. I decided to use the lotion after washing my hands. I noticed that when I did that, my skin didn’t get dried and chapped like they previously had been getting. Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion was one of the best choices that I made. It wasn’t expensive either, considering how long the bottle lasted. The formula is thick as well, you don’t have to worry about runny lotions as I have gotten in other brand lotions. I would highly recommend Vaseline Intensive Care Total Moisture for anyone who is finding they have especially dry skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3115091265061030/k2311a0915/9.15.10