Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 30 Minute Walk  » Health  »
  • Today I decided to crack open my new Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD
  • Right from the start I noticed that it is filmed on a very familiar set
  • It could be worse though, at least it is interesting to look at for a while
  • One of the best things about her program is that the moves are super simple to learn and really carry you throughout most of her DVD’s
  • Personally, I think people that are normally put off my step classes would really enjoy this class

• by Jude244

I woke up a little earlier this morning so I could get a longer workout in. Today I decided to crack open my new Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds DVD. I am now the proud owner of several titles, and look forward to whatever new challenges she has in store for this workout. Today’s DVD, the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 30 Minute Walk, is equal to 2 miles.

Right from the start I noticed that it is filmed on a very familiar set. If memory serves me correct this is the same quirky set used to film The Power Mile workout. My guess is that

though the box cover is new, this workout is indeed part of an older series.

In case you are unfamiliar with the power mile DVD, or this 30 minute workout, I‘ll go ahead and give you some description of the background. It is a large set with strange columns, floating roof tops, and doors without walls. I am not sure what the designer had in mind, but it’s certainly not ordinary.

The back walls mimic blue skies, and the floor is a jarring white with black stripes that form a triangle. I had always wondered what happened to the set props after the workout is filmed, and I guess I have my answer; they appear years later in a repackaged workout! It could be worse though, at least it is interesting to look at for a while.

After a brief introduction by Leslie, we got underway. Leslie, sporting a hot pink halter style tank top, was accompanied by six of her students and instructors who were wearing varying shades of pink and black. We began by walking in place and going over the four basic steps to complete the program.

One of the best things about her program is that the moves are super simple to learn and really carry you throughout most of her DVD’s.

• Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds 30 Minute Walk
      Basically, once you are familiar with the moves, you can then pick and choose your workouts by the time or miles offered, or by the type of toning offered.

If you are lucky, for instance, you may come across a DVD with bonus fitness gear such as power bands, or the patented Walk Away the Pounds power belt. I have found some of the bonus offers in local stores; however Amazon frequently carries them at an affordable price. Just be sure to check the box in the store to see if anything is included. I have also had the misfortune to come home and find out the

workout required a piece of equipment I didn’t own. In my case it was a weighted ball workout.

This workout featured walking in place, the side step, front kicks, knee lifts, and kick backs. You never have to worry about getting tripped up as Leslie does a fantastic job of letting you know what’s coming up, and the increasing speed of the music really sets the pace. Personally, I think people that are normally put off my step classes would really enjoy this class.

If you’d like to try the Leslie Sansone Walk Away the Pounds -30 Minute Walk, it is available on Amazon for 13.49 USD.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410091264950530/k2311a0910/9.10.10