Yellow Tail Merlot  » Other  »
  • My favorite red wine is definitely a merlot as I love it's subtlety without the overbearing bite of an extremely dry wine, such as a harsh cabernet
  • I don't like anything too dry, but I feel that a merlot has just the right amount of mildness
  • The yellow tail merlot goes down perfectly smoothly and definitely does not lack on its taste appeal
  • Many times I hear that red wine goes the best with steak, and while this wine does just that, it can also accompany a nice chicken or fish meal as well
  • If you are a big merlot drinker, or even just seldom drink it, I definitely recommend giving the Yellow Tail Merlot a try

• by slappy

I am a devoted Yellow Tail Brand wine drinker and haven’t had a bad bottle or flavor yet. My favorite red wine is definitely a merlot as I love it’s subtlety without the overbearing bite of an extremely dry wine, such as a harsh cabernet.

Whenever my husband and I are on a liquor run and need to stock up on wine or bring a bottle to someone’s house, I always prefer to get a bottle of yellow tail merlot.

For some reason, the yellow tail brand has always appealed to me. My husband recommended it to me when I first started trying wine, and from then it has stayed at the top of my list.

I used to never like wine, but then after a winery tour it started to grow on me. I don’t like anything too dry, but I feel that a merlot has just the right amount of mildness. I have had merlots that taste sweet ...

• and merlots that taste dry, but Yellow Tail has managed to master both all in one shot. Therefore it doesn’t overpower sweet or dry one way or the other. I really feel as though it is the perfect taste without too much of a bite.

The dryer wines, such as cabernet, seem to have too much of a bite for my particular taste. The yellow tail merlot goes down perfectly smoothly and definitely does not lack on its taste appeal.

It’s the perfect compliment to any dinner. Many times I hear that red wine goes the best with steak, and while this wine does just that, it can also accompany a nice chicken or fish meal as well.

If you are a big merlot drinker, or even just seldom drink it, I definitely recommend giving the Yellow Tail Merlot a try. It is also reasonably priced at most liquor stores and can be bought almost at any store that sells liquor.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1210091264730530/k2311a0910/9.10.10