Sam Adams Cherry Wheat Beer  » Other  »
  • I prefer beers that have a little bit of flavor to them and aren't too filling, and SA Cherry Wheat is just that
  • I can definitely taste the cherry hint to it and I absolutely love anything that has a cherry flavor to it
  • I like to sit outside on my terrace and grab a cherry wheat while I enjoy the fresh air

• by slappy

As a moderate beer drinker, preferring beers on the lighter side, Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is my go to beer. I prefer beers that have a little bit of flavor to them and aren’t too filling, and SA Cherry Wheat is just that.

has a cherry flavor to it. It is not overpowering though where the cherry is all you can taste; it just mildly flavors it.

It’s a great drink to have in the summertime; in fact I think it’s considered a summertime seasonal beverage. I like to sit outside on my terrace and grab a cherry wheat while I enjoy the fresh air.

It’s neither a girly or manly drink either. I am a female myself, but my husband and father also enjoy the Sam Adams Cherry Wheat. I have always liked Sam Adams beers and especially love the fact that they usually have seasonal beverages. Not only do I find the cherry wheat ...

• Sam Adams Cherry Wheat Beer
      to be especially appealing in the summer, but it also goes well as a harvest like beverage. It’s just as enjoyable in the beginning of the fall as it is in the summer.

I was actually introduced to it just prior to summer by a friend of ours. He was having a “beginning of the

summer” barbecue and offered us a cherry wheat. It looked appealing so I figured I’d give it a try. From the moment I tasted it, I knew it would be a favorite. It has a little bite of flavor which what makes it so good.

Sam Adams makes great beers, and their cherry wheat ranks as my number one!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1210091264720530/k2311a0910/9.10.10