Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly with Cocoa Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to use this petroleum jelly is by taking a handful of it and lathering it right onto my server dry cracked skin
  • It is greasy and it is very heavy feeling, but it does do an amazing job with healing up cracked skin
  • I find the best time to apply this skin care product to the skin is after a cleansing shower or bath because this is when the skin is the softest and warmest and can absorb the most moisture from this petroleum product

• by Soleil Robins

Once and awhile my skin becomes super cracked and very dry and the only body care product that seems to help heal up my dried cracked skin is Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly with Cocoa Butter. It seals the moisture right into my skin and really helps relieve the dryness while nourishing my skin so it can heal the cracked skin up properly.

The way I like to use this petroleum jelly is by taking a handful of it and

lathering it right onto my server dry cracked skin. It takes several minutes to really work this stuff into the skin. It is greasy and it is very heavy feeling, but it does do an amazing job with healing up cracked skin. I find the best time to apply this skin care product to the skin is after a cleansing shower or bath because this is when the skin is the softest and warmest and can absorb the most moisture from this petroleum product. I have also used this body care product to help protect my lips by taking a little of it out with my fingertips and massaging it right into my lips. I usually do this before bedtime so it the morning I can wake up with really soft silky kissable lips.

Now the Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly with Cocoa Butter comes in a large square 7 ounce container. Each container hold a lot of petroleum jelly ...

• Vaseline Rich Conditioning Petroleum Jelly with Cocoa Butter
      and goes along ways. I have had mine for about 3 months now, but that is also because I do not use it all the time. I only use it when my skin is very dried out and really cracked about twice a day until my skin is healed up and back to being healthy again.

I do think this body care product is worth trying out if you have deeply cracked skin like I get sometimes and need help

with softening and healing the skin back up. It protects the skin very well and really does hydrated it. However, I wouldn’t use this skin care product on deep skin wounds because it might irritate the wound and lead to infection. I would simply just use this product on dried cracked skin caused by simply becoming dried out by the air. For those of you who do try it out I do hope it works as well for you as it did for me.

kris del rosario says :

does this work on stretch marks? pls reply.. thanks

tuliy says :

it does not work on marks

Jonalyn Noveno says :

re : I find the best time to apply this skin care product to the skin is after a cleansing shower or bath because this is when the skin is the softest and warmest and can absorb the most moisture from this petroleum product
I got dry lips during winter season and its very irritable. I tried using an ordinary lip gloss but my lips still became dry. I had to search for a much better treatment for it and Vaseline petroleum jelly came out to my list. I used the original at first but the cocoa butter gives better result. It allows my lips to stay moisturized even I eat and drink. The smell is good too not plain like the original Vaseline. The cocoa butter also gives the lips a refreshing look and enhances the red color or pink color of the lips. I am wearing the Vaseline cocoa butter and I love its smell. It does not taste anything but the feeling of have the cocoa butter in the lips makes it inviting and interesting.

Edda Barnido says :

Hi. You can use Vaseline lip therapy rosy lips. Its for achieving a rosy lips but tried it when my lips became dry. It provides long lasting moisturization plus non sticky, non greasy.
Good for everyday use.

Soleil Robins replies :

Yes, It has worked on fading some of my stretch marks on my legs so you might want to give it a try. I don`t think it will completely get rid of stretch marks, but it will help fade them greatly Soleil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091264660430/k2311a0910/9.10.10