Burt’s Bees Radiance Day Cream
  • Naturally, I have oily skin, and by using this product I found only added to that

• by Susanna Frank

Already being a proud owner of the Burt’s Bees radiance night cream, I figured that I might as well have a cream that I rely on working on my face twenty four seven. That is what lead me to purchase the radiance day cream, which I figured would be equally as effective as the night cream. I am sorry to say, that is not what happened.

Now, how this cream is essentially supposed to work, is similar to any other face

cream. In the morning after your normal facial wash routine, you can apply the radiance day cream and your set for the rest of the day. The natural ingredients, along with sun block, should work to protect your face against damage from UV rays and keep your skin looking bright and healthy. How I would use this product is by messaging it gently into my face after I had washed and applied acne medication to it. I made sure to ...

• allow my acne medication to dry prior to placing the day cream on. And no matter how little cream I used, my face would always look oily.

Naturally, I have oily skin, and by using this product I found only added to that. The cream was thick and waxy in substance and it left a layer of cream over my face all day. Even when I tried to allow the cream to dry and put some foundation over my skin, the

cream seemed to never dry. I often found myself trying to wipe off the cream with napkins or towels or anything I could find, and nothing would relieve the oily appearance of my skin except to stop using the product.

I had such I high hopes for this product, but overall it really didn’t work the way I had hoped it would. And while I still adore the Burt’s Bees line, the radiance day cream is not something I would use again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091264510430/k2311a0910/9.10.10