PS3, buy or not to buy
2.5
  • Ive played so far Blazing angels, and Call of duty 3, both games are well worth the price, I didn't really like the fall of man game, it was way to out of this world for me, and not my type, but i do hope this little thing lets you understand, unless you have a real good tv, with HDMI hook up, your not going to get the best Graphics from this Expensive machine

• by Shawn
      Id like to take some time and say sorry for any mistakes I do during this review. I’m trying to learn the correct way to write, but being from Ga, its hard to talk right.

So please bear with me, and the fact I work over nights and just got off.

So lets get Started, I sat in line for

3 Days for this “great” thing they call the (PS3), For those who don’t know that that is, Its the PlayStation 3.

The machine it self is great, All the games look crystal clear, and great graphics.

The new way of playing buy using the controller to move around by the fact that its motion sensitive, But what really upsets ...

• me about the thing is the fact you really need a HDMI tv to really enjoy the true graphics of this great machine, So you spend 600 bucks and need another 600 for the tv.

Ive played so far Blazing angels, and Call of duty 3, both games are well worth the price, I didn’t really like the fall

of man game, it was way to out of this world for me, and not my type, but i do hope this little thing lets you understand, unless you have a real good tv, with HDMI hook up, your not going to get the best Graphics from this Expensive machine.

Please enjoy and i hope to hear from you about this.

thanks Shawn, aka Jester

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 281202126451028/k2311a0212/2.12.07