Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Aroma Therapy, I notice is effectively able to clean the chlorine wiles the Naturals milk and Honey adds moisturizing to my skin

• by Eliasu Abraman

I bath the Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey shower gel interchangeably with the Palmolive Aroma Therapy, all products of Colgate, UK. Whiles Palmolive Aroma Therapy gives me a comfortable fragrance, Palmolive Natural Milk and Honey gives me a moisturized, soft and smooth sin.

The Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey shower gel is made from olive oil extract whose velvety formular calls to work. Like the Palmolive Aroma Therapy, the Natural Milk and Honey is also filled in a tilapia-shaped Plastic container of about 30cm in height ad 10cm in with.

The Gel is Milky with a nice fragrance too.

I buy the 500ml size and in few instance the 750ml. The effects of chlorine and cleaning chemicals have led me to buying these two products from Colgate. The Aroma Therapy, I notice is effectively able to clean the chlorine wiles the Naturals milk and Honey adds moisturizing to my skin.

The rich velvety formula the Palmolive Natural milk and Honey has helped to keep my soft and smooth. I took this decision when I realized that my skin still appeared ...

• dry despite chlorine being washed off it. Just like the Aroma Therapy, this gel is also affordable.

It is worth $4 in Ghana, though on the design label the price indicated is more. I usually buy this product in five units from a local shop and get 10% discount. There are a couple of online stores that sell Palmolive Naturals Milk and Honey; however, their price might vary.

The effect of making my skin soft and smooth also come with its limitations I do not like. My skin is easily hurt

when I mistakenly drag my body over a rough surface. When I had a harder skin such would rarely happen. This should not be a bathing Gel for people exposed to such risk of having to rock their body against rough surface, especially factory laborers.

The recommendation I have is that Palmolive Natural Milk and Honey is effective in moisturizing and keeping the skin soft and smooth. I you are the type who need this skin type. Look for Palmolive Natural and Honey; otherwise you would need to look something else

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091264370430/k2311a0910/9.10.10