Chapstick Lip Moisturizer Conditioning Lip Balm  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like it because it contains several natural moisturizing and protecting ingredients in it and it helps hydrate my lips right back up when they need to be
  • The lip balm isn’t oily or waxy either it is just smooth and silky feeling and I love it
  • The ingredients in this lip balm that I really love are the aloe and vitamin E
  • I would definitely recommend this lip balm to anyone who needs a wonderful moisturizing lip balm to help protect their lips form the sun or cold air because it help protect mine so well

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite moisturizing lip balms to use is Chapstick Lip Moisturizer Conditioning Lip Balm. I like it because it contains several natural moisturizing and protecting ingredients in it and it helps hydrate my lips right back up when they need to be. Plus I find this lip balm helps protect my lips from getting cold sores by protecting my lips from the sun. The sun’s UV Rays is usually what causes my cold sore outbreaks in the first place.

Now this lip balm comes in a nice little lip balm tube that is very easy to squeeze. The lip balm is a thick jelly like consistency, but very smooth in texture and has an almost frosty clear color to it.

When I use it on my lips it is very silky feeling and very moisturizing. The heat of my lips really makes it melt into them. I like that this lip balm doesn’t really have a strong scent to it. The lip balm isn’t oily or waxy either it is just smooth and silky feeling and I love it.

The ingredients in this lip balm that I really love are the aloe and vitamin E. I find these ingredients very soothing to my lips and they really help keep my lips in top notch shape. I also like that this lip balm contains sunscreen in it so my lips do not burn and become blistered up with fever blisters and cold sores or ...

• simply burnt. However, I find that when I am out in the sun I need to reapply this lip balm over and over again every couple of hours to really help make sure my lips are super protected. I also find the vitamin E and aloe in this lip balm help prevent my lips from becoming wind burned and dried out from the cold air on super cold windy days which I really love because the worst condition to have your lips in is a wind burned condition.

The way I like to apply the Chapstick Lip Moisturizer Conditioning Lip Balm is by squeezing a little bit of it out onto the lip applicator and than gently applying it to my lips.

The lip applicator really helps apply a nice even layer of this lip balm to my lips so I don’t have to use my fingers or anything. After my lips are well hydrated and have a nice bit of shine to them that I really like a lot. My lips look very natural and feel very nice whenever I use this lip balm.

I would definitely recommend this lip balm to anyone who needs a wonderful moisturizing lip balm to help protect their lips form the sun or cold air because it help protect mine so well. I do hope those of you who try this lip balm like the way it hydrates and protects your lips the same way it does for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091264280430/k2311a0910/9.10.10