Schick Quattro Razor for Women
  • I paid $7.94 for the razor and purchased replacement blades for $10.27 for a four pack
  • I have noticed that I do have very smooth legs after I shave with the Schick Quattro Razor
  • I love the gel that is on the end of the blade because it does make shaving much smoother and tends to moisten the skin around the shaved area so that it doesn't get dried out
  • I dislike getting disposable razors because they are flimsy and often difficult to use, not to mention the many nicks and cuts I have gotten from the over the years

• by Dawn

I purchased the Schick Quattro Razor for women for two reasons. I didn’t have to purchase new razors all the time and I didn’t have to worry about cheap quality. I have not regretted that choice at all since purchasing it. The Schick Quattro was not my first razor, but it will likely be my last unless they stop making blades for it. That is why I changed brands to start with. Because they stopped making the razors for my older razor. I paid $7.94 for the razor and purchased replacement blades for $10.27 for a four pack. That is about comparable to other razor and blade prices.

The Schick Quattro Razor blades have a dab

of soap on the head to make it easier to shave. It’s actually more like a lotion than a soap though. It feels a little bit gooey when it goes on at first. It does eventually have a nicer feel to it though. That gooey feeling goes away after one or two uses on the underarms and legs. The blades are fairly easy to replace on the Schick Quattro as well. I have never had any problems when changing blades because it is just that easy.

I have noticed that I do have very smooth legs after I shave with the Schick Quattro Razor. The underarms are a little bit trickier though. It doesn’t appear to ...

• shave quite as closely and I tend to need more passes under the arms than anywhere else. I am not sure if the razor isn’t shaped quite right to reach that area or if it is something else. I just know that it doesn’t seem to work as easily under the arms as it does on the legs.

The Schick Quattro works very well. I love the gel that is on the end of the blade because it does make shaving much smoother and tends to moisten the skin around the shaved area so that it doesn’t get dried out. It is a sturdy razor as well. I dislike getting disposable razors because they are flimsy

and often difficult to use, not to mention the many nicks and cuts I have gotten from the over the years. I have not had one nick or cut since purchasing the Schick Quattro Razor. That makes it well worth the money alone. I hope that Schick continues to make replacement blades for this razor because I would certainly hate to have to get used to an entirely new design again. I am comfortable with this one and would like to keep it. There isn’t really a chance that the razor will break, at least not anytime soon, so the only way it would need to be replaced is if they did stop making the blades.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091264250430/k2311a0910/9.10.10