Life Gear PSD6N1WX Quad-Power PSD 6-in-1 Weatherband Multifunction Flashlight, Red  » Electronics  »
  • It's not that I even go camping a lot, but I live out near the desert and so I like to take walks on some trails near my house and sometimes I stay out past night fall and it's helpful to have a good flashlight at the ready in those kinds of instances
  • You can pretty much use this under any circumstance, and when the end of the world hits, I know I'll be ready
  • I think of all the options, the crank option is my favorite, and I really have used that more times than I care to think about, because I notoriously forget to check batteries in things like this, and they are almost always dead
  • I love this flashlight, and above all, the great thing is that it's actually really small for coming jam packed with so many features

• by onerios13

I don’t know what my fascination is with flashlights, but I have one in every room in my house, one in my car, and one in my backpack that I carry with me everywhere. I can’t seem to pass off cool flashlights, especially those that do a little bit of everything. It’s not that I even go camping a lot, but I live out near the desert and so I like to take walks on some trails near my house and sometimes I stay out past night fall and it’s helpful to have a good flashlight at the ready in those kinds of instances. One of the flashlights I recently bought was the Life Gear PSD6N1WX Quad-Power PDS 6-in-1 Weatherband Multifunction Flashlight. It’s a nice bright red color, so it’s easy to find when I’ve got it shoved in my backpack full of stuff.

It comes equipped

with a load of goodies that have saved me time and heartache. This flashlight provides four sources of power available any time you need it. It can be connected to an outlet in the wall if the batteries are dead, or you can use normal dry-cell batteries, and there’s even a hand crank that you can use if you’re out in the wilderness and have neither usable batteries or a wall socket, and it can also connect to the cigarette lighter in your car, or if you have a car safety kit that has something you can connect it to. You can pretty much use this under any circumstance, and when the end of the world hits, I know I’ll be ready! (Not that I’m a doomsday soothsayer or anything.

I think of all the options, the crank option is my favorite, and I really have used ...

• that more times than I care to think about, because I notoriously forget to check batteries in things like this, and they are almost always dead. But besides all that, it also has a siren built right into it, that can be heard for miles if you’re out in the desert canyons around here. And there are two red emergency flashers on it that are very bright, and could probably be seen from a mile away.

You can even recharge your cell phone on this flashlight because it comes with an adapter for it. It’s got a compass, though I really haven’t had much need for that just yet and hope I never will, because I wouldn’t know which way to follow even if I did know which direction north was in. It can access a weather band for weather information, which is handy if you’re camping,

and you can listen to music on it because it has a built-in radio.

Honestly, this is the flashlight every outdoor person should have. I wouldn’t even say I’m an outdoor person, but just going for my nightly hikes or camping, it has come in more handy than I could have imagined, and I’ve only had it for six months so far. I love this flashlight, and above all, the great thing is that it’s actually really small for coming jam packed with so many features. The weatherband works well, and has let me know when rain or flash floods are possible. I love it and will always carry this one with me, and I’m considering getting more so I can keep one separately in my car, in my house and in my backpack. Now I’m nervous NOT to have this flashlight on me wherever I go.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1610091264040330/k2311a0910/9.10.10