Justin Bieber

• by Grecy

Cute and his hair are blonde, and cute. That is my first reaction when I have to see his video on Myx. He looks like a tomboy, more look like a younger version of Ellen DeGeneres. Yes, I really thought she is a girl because he looks like one and because of her hair. His hair have different style, it is comb downward going to his forehead.

My first glimpse with this boy I tell you he is cute and his lips is so red. However, if he will not be dancing or singing he will have no appeal. Then I learned that he is Ushers protégée and he was discovered in You Tube. That is great actually; I never thought that he was a You Tube sensation

before because his videos from his carrying singles are not eating hits at You Tube.

Everybody loves him, knows him, sing all his songs, knows all his songs, supports him and even mimic his dance moves and his blonde hair. There are many You Tube versions of his song Baby and I can say that this song is the most popular song he had ever done.

Justin Bieber is talented besides having good looks. He can sing and dance, he can play different instruments and he can perform well. What I love in him is his lips, his cute face and his dance. Before, I look at him as a simple 16-year-old boy, but not it totally changed as I admire him with all my heart. He has ...

• a youthful vibes, fresh and energetic. My favorite song of him is Never Say Never, which he sings together with Jaden Smith, the son of Will Smith. Jaden Smith does the rap part, which makes the song more juvenile. It became the official soundtrack of Karate Kid.

His first single One Time has a different beat, together with second single One Less Lonely Girl. Mostly, the lyrics of his song make the girls and women to swoon on him and love him more, most specifically One Less Lonely Girl. There is no doubt when he tops the chart and I agree when it says that he kick out David Archuleta for the meantime for being cute and cunning. Anyway, David and Justin are both great performer but with different

style and for sure they have different sets of fans and I support them both.

I do not know if Justin will still look adorable and cute in the eyes of the fans when he gets older. I feel like he will be the next Nick Carter of Backstreet boys. I feel that this boy is well love at present because of his cuteness and his remarkable voice and music. Moreover, for me, his popularity moves on the side on how he created music and how he touches the lives of the fans by performing it on his concerts. Fans follow him whenever he goes and he is bankable. As of now, I will continue to support him as long as he does a great song with sensible lyrics.

Justin Bieber

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5210091263460230/k2311a0910/9.10.10