Avalon Organics Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub in Lavender  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really nice organic facial scrub I like is Avalon Organics Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub in Lavender
  • I love the way the lavender smells in this facial scrub
  • I know have combination shin and it tends to be very oily in some spots and dry in others and this facial scrub helps balance my skin right out which is really nice I think
  • All the ingredients in this lavender facial scrub are all natural and are safe for the environment and my health which I really love

• by Soleil Robins

I really nice organic facial scrub I like is Avalon Organics Exfoliating Enzyme Scrub in Lavender. I love the way the lavender smells in this facial scrub. It is even gritty enough to cleanse and exfoliate the skin with.

The lavender exfoliating scrubs come in a 4 ounce bottle and the bottle is very, very easy to squeeze. The scrub is very thick and has a whitish appearance to it. There is a very strong scent of lavender that comes from the scrub so people who are sensitive to strong lavender scented products shouldn’t use this facial scrub because it could possibly cause and allergic reaction and make you sneeze a lot.

The way I personally like to use this lavender exfoliating scrub

is by first washing my face with my regular face wash. Then I like to take a wet face cloth and squeeze some of this scrub onto it. After I like to wash my face up with the wash cloth and scrub usings circular motions all over my face and skin. It usually take a good minute before my face is fully exfoliated. Once I am done cleansing my face I simply rinse my face down with plenty of warm water and pat it dry. After my skin is very soft and smooth and has a lot of brightness to it. I even find that I have a lot less acne breakouts as well which is really nice for me. However, I do ...

• feel my skin becomes slightly red and irritated after using this facial scrub but those feelings tend to go away easily and within 20 minutes.

I would say I do think this facial scrub is great for all skin tyoes. I know have combination shin and it tends to be very oily in some spots and dry in others and this facial scrub helps balance my skin right out which is really nice I think. I would not use this facial scrub if you are allergic to lavender or any of the other herbs in this facial scrub such as chamomile, sunflower, white tea, and rose hip.

the environment and my health which I really love. I find them very nourishing and exfoliating and they really help my skin get all the dead layers of skin off so my new skin underneath can shine right through. They even help reduce the appearance of aging and age spots as well as uneven skin tones or discoloration on the skin.

I do think this exfoliating facial scrub is very nice to use and worth trying if your looking for a nice lavender exfoliating scrub. I do feel you get your moneys worth with this scrub, but I do think it is very pricy. However, the price wont stop me from buying this facial scrub because it simply works well and is all natural.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091263440230/k2311a0910/9.10.10