Avalon Organics Therapeutic Conditioner in Revitalizing Peppermint
  • I love the way it tingles slightly on the scalp as well
  • The way I like to use this peppermint conditioner is by first washing my hair with my daily shampoo
  • I would definitely recommend this natural peppermint conditioner to anyone who is looking for an awesome natural peppermint conditioner because I feel it is one of the best to use
  • I know I do and will use it whenever I have it on hand

• by Soleil Robins

One of the nicest refreshing hair conditioners I have used is Avalon Organics Therapeutic Conditioner in Revitalizing Peppermint. It really helps soften my hair right up while leaving a mint aroma behind in it. I love the way it tingles slightly on the scalp as well. It makes me feel like my whole entire head of hair is getting nourished.

I love this peppermint hair conditioner because it has natural moisturizing ingredients in it such as vitamins, natural moisturizing oils, herbs,
      and aloe. I loves these natural ingredients because they are all natural for one and do not harm the environment. The other reason is because they are not harmful to the environment. Plus they really help nourish and moisturize my hair from the roots to the ends without weighing it down. However, I only use this hair conditioner every other day or whenever I need it.

The way I like to use this peppermint conditioner is by first washing my hair ...

• with my daily shampoo. Then I like to take a handful of the conditioner and massage it throughout my whole entire hair and scalp. After I leave it in there for several minutes before rinsing it out with cool water. I just love the refreshing scent of the peppermint. I just love the way this hair conditioner works in my hair. I have fine thick hair and this conditioner does the job conditioning it.

I love the bottle this hair conditioner comes in because it is a good shape and fits nicely into my shower and it is very easy to squeeze and use. I would definitely recommend this natural peppermint conditioner to anyone who is looking for an awesome natural peppermint conditioner because I feel it is one of the best to use. I do hope those of you who do end up trying it like it a lot. I know I do and will use it whenever I have it on hand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091263410230/k2311a0910/9.10.10