Burt’s Bees Repairing Serum  » Cosmetics  »
  • The reason I like to use this natural facial serum is because it has natural nourishing ingredients in it such as primrose oils, fatty acids, lavender, vitamins, green tea extract, jojoba oil, and a few other essential oils
  • I find the best time to use this facial serum is rigth before bedtime so it has all nigth to nourish your skin
  • I think people with dry skin and normal skin types will be fine using this facial serum

• by Soleil Robins

One of my favorite natural serums to use is Burt’s Bees Repair Serum with Attar of Rose. It helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles on the face and helps soften up the skin while preparing any skin damage. I even like that this serum can be used on any types of skin types.

The reason I like to

use this natural facial serum is because it has natural nourishing ingredients in it such as primrose oils, fatty acids, lavender, vitamins, green tea extract, jojoba oil, and a few other essential oils. All these ingredients are very safe for the skin and work very well for nourishing it and protecting it from air pollution and dry air. It also helps prevent and protect from sun damage as well. I really like the way it helps prevent my skin from getting dry patches as well.

The way I like to use the this serum is by pouring a little bit of it onto my fingertips and massage it into the skin for several seconds. The serum is really oily so you really ...

• Burt's Bees Repairing Serum
      have to massage it into your skin really well. It absorbs better if your face has just been cleansed and is still very warm. Otherwise it wont absorb well. I find the best time to use this facial serum is rigth before bedtime so it has all nigth to nourish your skin.

However, people with oily skin should not use this

facial serum because it may cause some slight acne breakouts. I think people with dry skin and normal skin types will be fine using this facial serum.

I do hope those of you who use this facial serum will love the way it nourishes and protects your skin and brings it back to life again. I know I did and will continue to use it.

McPao says :

Great product for a great price

Do wonders on dry skin. I use it first around my eyes and pat the rest all over my face leaving it really smooth. Also, like the bottle size as it is easy to travel with.

My only issue is that the serum has a pretty strong herbally scent. However, it doesnt linger too long.

I highly recommend to try it out

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091263380230/k2311a0910/9.10.10