Similason’s Healthy Relief: Allergy Eye  » Medicine  »
  • For anyone who has ever experienced eye irritation from allergies knows that it can be a frustrating and inconvenient problem
  • I find this product to be so helpful that I know I will be a long time consumer of this homeopathic remedy

• by Susanna Frank

I have done some harmless experimenting with homeopathic medicine when it has come to things like eye irritation, headaches, stomach aches and aches in general. A product I have used most often and found effective and soothing results is a type of homeopathic eye drop made by Similason for the relief of allergy eyes.

For anyone who has ever experienced eye irritation from allergies knows that it can be a frustrating and inconvenient problem.

I am extremely glad that I have found this allergy relief eye dropper because it really has made a huge difference in fighting the effects of allergies in my eyes. How I use this product is so simple and painless, all I do is drop two to three drops of the allergy relief solution into my eye and I instantly begin to feel the results. My eyes don’t itch as badly, the puffiness is ...

• minimized as well as the redness. All of this without the worry of my eyes becoming too dry.

Other allergy eye relief products I have tried have instructed me to only take them hours in between each other, and if my eyes are in bad condition, that is too long for me to have to wait. With this eye allergy relief product, I can use up to three drops every hour. This is such a

convenience for me when my eyes become very irritated. This gentle solution is so delicate over my eyes that it help to heal them and keep the moisture in them as well to prevent further irritation.

This product provides quick relief that does not work for a little while and then stop working. I find this product to be so helpful that I know I will be a long time consumer of this homeopathic remedy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2610091263300230/k2311a0910/9.10.10