Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been a sufferer and it really disappointed me to know that no product cured these completely
  • I like this product a lot because it is easy to apply it

• by aa9002

I had blackheads and acne for almost all my adult life. I have been a sufferer and it really disappointed me to know that no product cured these completely. But Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub helped me eliminate my blackheads and acne once and for all.

The product can be ordered online for $10. I did this with my credit card, and because I lived overseas it was sent to me after around 25 days. It was a little

slow, but I did not mind it because the product was carefully packaged anyway, with no unwanted leaks, spills and damage.

I like this product a lot because it is easy to apply it. You should first be sure to clean or wash your face, because the dirt causes you to get those blackheads in the first place. Then, put on a small amount of it on your nose and let it stay there for 5 minutes. It ...

• would stick to the nose, and it never cause any pain at all. It was really mild, with no irritation and dryness at all because it was alcohol-free. It was a little scented, though, but it was a light so you would never notice. It did not cause any flakes, no white residues and no allergies.

This product was easy to use, actually, because it did not require you to apply the first product, then the second product,

and then the third product. There were no 4-step formulas to follow, and it will only take 5 minutes of your time twice a day everyday. First, be sure to wet your face with water then apply this product, which, by the way, was in cream form, on your nose, wash it and rinse it off. It’s that easy, and best of all, it did not cause any pain, swelling, allergies, dryness, irritation, nor any other unpleasant reaction.

Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091263270230/k2311a0910/9.10.10