Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion
  • Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion only cost me around $5 when I bought it at a local health store last year
  • The redness and the pusses which accompanied them were also gone, and the best part was it did not dry out so I rarely had to apply any moisturizer afterwards
  • I like how the product smells and it does not cause any runny mess when you use it

• by aa9002

Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion only cost me around $5 when I bought it at a local health store last year. That was the time when I suddenly got a mild breakout due to hormonal cycles, and back then I did not know which treatment at a low price can help me.

Clean & Clear Clear Advantage Daily Acne Clearing Lotion turned out to be a reliable product that helped me manage my acne. I was glad to turn to this product because it was mild enough to be used by everyone. This is in a tube form weighing 11.4 ounces, in a blue and violet color and a logo on it. Inside

was a clearing lotion that was white in color, with some microbeads that had a nice texture. It was not too greasy, not too oily, and not too heavy.

The lotion contains salicylic acid at 2 percent, making it gentle on any type of skin, but because I have oily skin I appreciate it because I tried similar products before which claim to be gentle and mild and all, but they turned out to cause some redness. But this one really is gentle, very gentle. No itchiness, no rashes and no breakouts.

I kept applying this thing once a day after cleansing my face in the evening before sleeping. For the most part, this product helped ...

• me control the light breakout I had back then, as I did not get any more pimples after that.

The three medium-sized cysts on my nose, cheek and chin were beginning to fade a little each day for around two months, before they were completely gone. The redness and the pusses which accompanied them were also gone, and the best part was it did not dry out so I rarely had to apply any moisturizer afterwards. Likewise, it did not harm not pained my skin, except when I had open pores or pimples. The product did not sting nor cause any allergic reaction, it did not irritate nor itch my skin, and most importantly, it did

not lead not cause any excessive flaking nor oil. It is a good product you can use everyday, regardless of your skin type, and because I had oily skin, I am glad this one did not cause not just pimples but blackheads as well.

When you use it, it does not irritate your skin but it can cause some tingly and cold sensations which I did not mind at all. I like how the product smells and it does not cause any runny mess when you use it. All in all it is a good product which can be a part of your anti-acne plan in case you want to get rid of the light pimples you have.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091263230230/k2311a0910/9.10.10