Crest’s Advanced Vivid Whitening Toothpaste  » Health  »
  • Which is another thing I enjoy about using the whitening toothpaste, it whitens and strengthens at the same time so I don’t have to worry about weakening my teeth while keeping them white
  • I am really fortunate to have found an amazing product that is easy to use and keeps me feeling confident about my teeth

• by Susanna Frank

Having healthy teeth has always been an important part of my everyday life. I make sure to brush, floss and swish with mouth wash at least twice a day to keep my teeth healthy, strong and cavity free. And I’m sure I am not the only person who wants to keep their teeth white and sparkly as well as healthy. Instead of having to pay the dentist to whiten my teeth for me, or spending $ 30 on whitening kits that last for a month, I find that using Crest’s advanced white vivid toothpaste is extremely

effective without burning a hole in my pocket.

The idea behind this toothpaste is that it basically is supposed to help prevent cavities and gingivitis while whitening your teeth up to 90% within about fourteen days. Also, by remaining a regular user of this toothpaste, it prevents future stains. I have found that my teeth were whiter in less then fourteen days, and since I have been using this toothpaste my teeth have remained that way without dulling over time.

I really find this toothpaste reliable since it has proven to keep my teeth looking healthy and white. Some other whitening products I have used have been simple whitening strips, or a whitening paste that I brushed onto my teeth, but those products only had minor effects. I would notice a change in my teeth for a short period of time, and then it would be like someone turned the lights out on my teeth and they would look dull again. Using this toothpaste I feel has been the most effective whitening product I have used because my results have never gone backwards, but continuously forward where my teeth are white every day.

One thing ...

• Crest's Advanced Vivid Whitening Toothpaste
      I have heard from using some whitening kits have been that they can deteriorate the enamel from your teeth and make them weaker. Which is another thing I enjoy about using the whitening toothpaste, it whitens and strengthens at the same time so I don’t have to worry about weakening my teeth while keeping them white. And knowing the amount of coffee I drink during the day, and other such beverages that have been known to discolor and weaken teeth, it still amazes me at how white and strong they are.

I purchased this toothpaste for

only $4.99 at my local drugstore, which is so much of a save then having my teeth professionally whitened. It’s affordable for me to manage into my budget and not have to pay a significantly larger fee, when I could get the same results for a lot cheaper. I am really fortunate to have found an amazing product that is easy to use and keeps me feeling confident about my teeth. I really want more people to know about the benefits of using this toothpaste so no more money is spent unnecessarily on whitening kits and profession whitening appointments.

laila says :

re : I am really fortunate to have found an amazing product that is easy to use and keeps me feeling confident about my teeth
I love it, it totally works and its amazing how fast the results reveals.

laila says :

true, I tried many whitening toothpastes and it wasn’t the same at all.

Eze Sunday Samuel says :

Crest’s Advanced Vivid Whitening Toothpaste is actually a Widely known toothpaste that gives a longer lasting minty fresh breath because it contains some active ingredients that treats the teeth
I highly recommend this toothpaste to the public

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410091263200230/k2311a0910/9.10.10