Papermate #2 Pencils  » Other  »
  • I bought six packs of papermate #2 HB American pencils model number 22424 for school for my kids in August

• by sadonna
      I bought six packs of papermate #2 HB American pencils model number 22424 for school for my kids in August. Each pack had tweenty four pencils in them.

I figured that would be enough for the school year for three kids.

Well, here

it is Febuary and I am having to buy more pencils.

What I don’t understand is why some of the pencils are really good while others just outrightly stink.

They were all made by the same company.

Some of them we had to ...

• sharpen over and over because the lead was broken inside the pencil and kept falling out.

Some of them had errasers that were hard and did not erase well while others had soft errasers that worked great.

I don’t understand how one pack

can vary so much from the next.

Maybe they don’t have a good quality inspection program.

I wish they were more consitant so I would not have to buy so many pencils becuase after a while it gets to be expensive at a dollar a pack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121102126321128/k2311a0211/2.11.07