X-Mini Max 2 Capsule Speaker  » Electronics  »
  • One of the things that Hubby and I enjoy doing together is watching movies
  • It's very light to carry and easy to store since it's only 4 inches tall i think

• by starlight

One of the things that Hubby and I enjoy doing together is watching movies. We don’t go to cinemas that much now but we love watching movies at home. Recently, we’ve been watching movies on the laptop. Our old reliable logitech speaker is okay but it’s a bit bulky when we’re traveling. We sleep out most of the time and we love to have a compact speaker to go along with our laptop.

We went to the mall and couldn’t find a decent one. There were a lot of quirky and cool speakers out there but sad to say, the sound quality

was very poor. I then suggested to my hubby that maybe we should look for speakers online. I saw the new X-Mini Max 2 Capsule Speaker and my initial impression was it was a very cute and trendy speaker but I’m doubtful with the quality. After exchanging messages with the seller, and him assuring us that the mini max delivers an excellent sound quality compared to others, we decided to give it a try.

X-Mini Max 2 comes very cheap for the price of P2,500. It is an egg-like shape that comes in three sleek colors, white, black and red. I ...

• got the red one because it the color just stands out. Don’t be fooled by the size and price of this x-mini max. This is a really a great buy because the sound that it produces is really excellent. When we’re out camping and during nighttime we watch movies on my laptop using this mini max speaker, it’s like we’re at home with our own home theater. The sound is clear and if you turn the volume high it is really loud. There is a bass feature also that’s good when playing music. If you don’t want to use the bass,
        you can snap it back to it’s original egg shape. It’s really cute!

This speaker is chargeable and we tested it’s power, if charged to the fullest, it can play 4 to 5 movies straight without discharging the battery. It’s even longer than my laptop battery life. They have recommended though that it’ll be charged for 2 and a half hours for it to work best.

It is also a plug and play gadget. No need to install something in your laptop for it to work. It’s very light to carry and easy to store since it’s only 4 inches tall i think.

starlight replies :

Hi frederick I`m Jese Baes from the Philippines Contact details are as follows Jese Baes c o Amada Borres Luna Novicio St. Roxas City, Capiz 5800 Philippines contact number 639229479676

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1610091263170230/k2311a0910/9.10.10