Low Yat Plaza Kuala Lumpur  » Shopping  »
Lot 7, Jalan 1/77, Off Jalan Bukit Bintang, Imbi, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • For me, it is convenient to reach here and shop in this shopping centre
  • Some of the stores may choose to sell pirated software and hardware, but I think that such incidence rarely happens in Low Yat Plaza nowadays

• by User

I always go to this commercial shopping centre for its cheap, genuine, latest electronics and IT products. This shopping complex is situated just opposite to the Berjaya Time Square, the tallest shopping mall in Malaysia. It is easily accessible by monorail from KL Sentral. For me, it is convenient to reach here and shop in this shopping centre. The exception is that it is hide behind the Bukit Bintang and BB plaza. Therefore, it may take some time for you to find if you reach there for the first time. There are tons of other shopping complexes nearby this shopping centre such as Sungei Wang Plaza and Imbi Plaza. Therefore, it is a haven for

a shopaholic like me.

This shopping complex houses hundreds of stores from different IT companies in 4 floors. I have a chance to choose and bargain the right price for the wide variety of electronic gadgets here. Cameras, digital games, softwares, and telecommunication services are also available here. You can also find non-IT stores here such as food court, book stores, hair and beauty, just to name a few. However, my main objective to Low Yat Plaza is to buy IT products. I can try the electronic gadgets on spot after I buy it in order to make sure that the gadgets are in good condition. Best of all, you can replace your computer hardware with ...

• a new one if it is malfunctioning within 7 days of purchase. I am usually very satisfied with the products every time I finished my shopping from Low Yat Plaza.

Lowyat.net is a community website established especially for the IT community in Malaysia which is named after this Low Yat Plaza. This site includes the latest updates of the IT gadgets and a discussion forum for all members to participate. I really like this website because it updates me on the latest IT products and user opinions on the usage of the products.

nowadays. The stores that I trust for their genuine and cheap IT products include Sri Computers, PC Zone, Thundermatch, and Cycomn Technology. These stores are quite packed. This is even worse with crowded people and you can feel quite stressed with it. I feel that the stores are messy with temporary stalls and permanent stores scattering around and it is quite difficult for you to find a particular store if you are not familiar with the place.

Overall, I think that Low Yat is a place for all IT-savvy consumers to buy cheap IT products. More importantly, it sells almost anything from mobile phones to personal computers. It is really a place of choice for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2410091262870130/k2311a0910/9.10.10