Olive Garden Italian Cuisine  » Restaurants  »
  • In addition to all this praising, I also should note that I have never had the experience of having a bad waitress

• by Kelly Mello
      Olive Garden is a slightly more upscale chain restaurant than most. It’s lighting and soft Italian music playing in the background make for a nice ambiance. You will not see this type of setting in your usual chain restaurant such as 99 or Outback Steak House.

However, the prices are just as competitive. You can get a full course meal, soft drink, appetizer, entree and desert for $25 or less

if you choose cheaper items.

If you really want to go the cheaper route, many locations offer an all-you-can-eat soup, salad and bread sticks meal. Some locations sometimes offer an unlimited bowl of pasta too.

The best part is, the food is delicious. I have never had any issues with any of the meals I have chosen there.

The meat is always cooked just right, the chicken is tender and ...

• never dry, the pasta is moist but not mushy, and there is PLENTY of variety. Many times I have gone there with the dilemma of what to get.

Other perks of the Olive Garden is that they offer wine samples without the pressure to buy any afterwards. Other specialty drinks include Martinis, frozen beverages and mouth watering Italian Sodas.

My only gripe is that their regular fountain beverages can sometimes

taste flat or too syrupy. But other than that, I am always satisfied with the food and service.

In addition to all this praising, I also should note that I have never had the experience of having a bad waitress. The staff is always pleasant and helpful.

All that being said, Olive Garden might be for you. I know I enjoy myself every visit! See www.

olivegarden. com for more details on the menu, locations, and more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71102126281028/k2311a0211/2.11.07