Dove Ultimate Beauty Care, Sheer Silk Deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • It had a musk scent to it that appealed to me which is why I bought it rather than buying it just for antiperspirant purposes
  • When ever I shave under my arms I notice that some deodorants I used in the past would burn and even help create annoying razor bumps
  • Therefore, as I previously mentioned, the only really problem that I have with Dove Ultimate Beauty Care, Sheer Silk Deodorant is that it does not keep me from perspiring profusely
  • I know that not all deodorants or anti-perspirants and vice versa
  • So I do appreciate that this deodorant does what it says it should do which is prevent odor and go on my skin as smooth as silk, but when it comes to a deodorant that keeps me from heavily perspiring I think I’ll have to look elsewhere, that’s why I rate the Dove Ultimate Beauty Care, Sheer Silk Deodorant a 7

• by LissaK

The first time I purchased this deodorant I remember loving the way it smelled. It didn’t really smell like a deodorant to me it smelled more like a perfume or body wash. It had a musk scent to it that appealed to me which is why I bought it rather than buying it just for antiperspirant purposes. Now I wish that I looked more into it, because I have terrible perspiration that

ruins my favorite shirts and is embarrassing whenever I raise my arms unknowingly displaying those wet spots under my arms.

At least whenever I do start to perspire I can count on the deodorant keeping me fresh. It applies really smooth under my arms, and like the name says, it feels like silk. When ever I shave under my arms I notice that some deodorants I used in the past would burn and ...

• even help create annoying razor bumps. However the Dove Ultimate Beauty Care, Sheer Silk Deodorant goes on very lightly and comfortably and I can wear it the whole day with no worries of it burning or not keeping me smelling fresh.

Therefore, as I previously mentioned, the only really problem that I have with Dove Ultimate Beauty Care, Sheer Silk Deodorant is that it does not keep me from perspiring profusely. I

know that not all deodorants or anti-perspirants and vice versa. So I do appreciate that this deodorant does what it says it should do which is prevent odor and go on my skin as smooth as silk, but when it comes to a deodorant that keeps me from heavily perspiring I think I’ll have to look elsewhere, that’s why I rate the Dove Ultimate Beauty Care, Sheer Silk Deodorant a 7.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091262630130/k2311a0910/9.10.10