Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Dry to Moisturized Conditioner
  • I bought this conditioner along with the shampoo of the same category
  • When I visited the drugstore for a shampoo and conditioner that might help my hair recover some of its moisture, I found this product
  • So I immediately picked it up as I thought it was the best choice
  • I do take longer than the recommended time of 1-2 minutes because I like my hair to be very soft
  • I wouldn’t recommend it to others, but for its cheap price, if there is nothing else around you, you can give this a try

• by shanjucool

I bought this conditioner along with the shampoo of the same category. I figured that using both the products as a set on my hair would produce the optimum results so it only made sense I get both the items. I originally suffered from very greasy hair. But over the years as I got older and my hair got more damaged due to the usage of various styling products and heat styling, my hair turned very dry, as a result of which it would become very tangled and hard to manage. When I visited the drugstore for a shampoo and conditioner that might help my hair recover some of its moisture, I found this product. The label so obviously stated that it was for dry hair and is meant to moisturize. So I

immediately picked it up as I thought it was the best choice.

This conditioner comes in a bottle with a pop open cap. The bottle is designed so the cap is where the bottle rests, so all the product gravitates towards the bottom and so it is easier to use. To use this conditioner, I open the cap and squeeze how much ever conditioner I require to use. The application of this conditioner is like any other conditioner. I first use the shampoo that I comes with this conditioner. After rinsing off the shampoo, I apply this heavily to all of my hair and let it stay for around 5 minutes. I do take longer than the recommended time of 1-2 minutes because I like my hair to be very soft. This is up

to the user though. I then rinse it off thoroughly under shower and either air dry or blow dry.

The texture of this conditioner is very creamy. It is also immensely thick, almost like butter but flowy. It was very hard to squeeze enough out of the bottle due to its thick consistency. It was also hard to spread over my hair due to its slow viscosity. It was pretty annoying to work with in the shower as it took forever to coat all of my hair with this conditioner, and my hair is pretty short. Also since I like to use conditioner in a heavy amount, so it was a pain to put this all over my head. But I found that after a while the conditioner became very smooth and all ...

• Pantene Fine Hair Solutions Dry to Moisturized Conditioner
      the thickness was gone. It became very drippy too, I am guessing this is due to the steam heat in my shower room. Maybe I would recommend heating this up first before using it as it becomes so much easier after that. I usually like to comb my hair over with conditioner on so I have soft untangly hair after. This was easily achieved due to its smooth texture after it melted in the steam heat somewhat. This conditioner does take a while to wash off. It also leaves the hair very slippery when simply rinsing off the hair, which is something I like and look for in conditioners.

I did not get the results that I was looking for in this conditioner, which is of getting moisturized strands of hair. I felt

this was like any other ordinary conditioner I have used before that I bought at the drugstore. There was nothing special about it. It did not keep its promise of moisturizing my hair as it was still tangled when it dried. When my hair dried, the silky and shiny factor was simply so so.

Overall, I wouldn’t buy this again as I think there are better conditioners out there so the price I paid for this. Although I didn’t pay too much, I still think it was a waste of money. Maybe this just didn’t work for me and maybe my hair is too dry for this to work and it may work on others. I wouldn’t recommend it to others, but for its cheap price, if there is nothing else around you, you can give this a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091262600130/k2311a0910/9.10.10