Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Perfect Lipstick in Love Bite
  • I never really noticed their cosmetics until this one time
  • I am always curious about where certain brands are made and while I know that Victoria’s Secret bath products are made in the US, I was surprised that their lipsticks are made in Italy

• by blairwitch

I never thought I could find a great lipstick in Victoria’s Secret. I mean, like their underwear and sleepwear and that is always the reason why I go to their store, because they always have a sale going on. I never really noticed their cosmetics until this one time.

As with most things, sometimes all it really takes is just one time. Anyway, as soon as I tried Victoria’s Secret lipstick I was immediately hooked.

The lipsticks are on the sheer side but

they have enough pigment for the shade to really show. I selected Love Bite after trying on several shades because I felt it was the shade that suited me the most.

Love Bite’s shade looks somewhat iridescent and I say this because when I tried the shade on the store, it looked reddish pink but in natural lighting, it looked reddish orange. I have a neutral skin tone and the shade really brightens up my face.

I find that I have to ...

• use a light hand on this one as when it comes to its shade, a light coverage looks best. I like its soft texture and the lipstick does not bleed or feather on my lips.

I can apply it even on dry lips without needing to apply lip balm before it. The only thing I don’t like about the lipstick is its size.

Compared to Clinique for instance, Victoria’s Secret lipsticks are smaller in size. They come in a black plastic packaging but

unlike Chanel’s, Victoria’s Secret lipsticks come in a shorter tube.

I am always curious about where certain brands are made and while I know that Victoria’s Secret bath products are made in the US, I was surprised that their lipsticks are made in Italy. All in all, I am a happy customer when it comes to Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Perfect Lipstick in Love Bite and I would be sure to pick up another tube or two the next time I go to the US.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091262241230/k2311a0910/9.10.10