Selecta Take Two Ice cream Creations  » Food  »
  • However, there really are times when you have to go and find luxury food
  • I loved this flavor first of all, I am a chocoholic, and having said that, I wanted a twist on my chocolate servings every now and then

• by kathleen hankins sevilla

I always loved food. But I also see to it that I am spending my money on the right food. However, there really are times when you have to go and find luxury food. This i pertain to those kinds of food that are not necessarily to be bought such as cakes and chocolates. But of course during special days, one is kind of obliged to buy one to put a special twist to the day.

In my case, I look forward to having an ice cream during these special days, and when

I say ice cream, I meant Selecta ice cream. My family, despite the ages still love ice cream as much as we loved chocolates. I personally loved their take two creations specially the Very Rocky Road and Coffee Crumble in one container, divided equally in half, for P99.00 only! Very cheap for a half gallon of ice cream, a cupful of each, good for 4 to 5 persons. I loved this flavor first of all, I am a chocoholic, and having said that, I wanted a twist on my chocolate servings every ...

• now and then. Rocky Road has mallows, nuts and chocolate fudges on it. Very tasty and delighting, something that can really support your craving for good chocolatey afternoon. Next is the coffee crumble, the second type of ice cream that is on the same container together with the rocky road. I loved this flavor too, though I am not a coffee person, the blend of the coffee and the nuts mixed on to the serving is not very sweet but very satisfying. It don’t always have to be sweet to say it
        is nice but the flavor and the mixture of the food itself is what matters when it comes to ice cream.

During special occasions I see to it that we have a gallon or a half of Selecta take two creations to give the day a kick. Ice cream as a comfort food is not only for kids but for adults as well. During regular days and when I have extra money, I try and buy a half gallon and monay or white bread to make a good merienda or snack for my family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710091262221230/k2311a0910/9.10.10