2006 Toyota Sienna  » Cars  »
4.3
  • If you told me a few years ago I would be driving a mini van at 23 and hauling kids around I wouldn't have believed you but it's very much a part of my life and I love it
  • The only thing I don't like about this car is the lack of fuel efficiency but that is a minor concern
  • If you're looking for a great family vehicle that is fun to drive this is definitely your minivan

• by Katie
      I have a 2006 Toyota Sienna that I absolutely love driving! If you told me a few years ago I would be driving a mini van at 23 and hauling kids around I wouldn’t have believed you but

it’s very much a part of my life and I love it! It’s so easy to drive and I often forget the size of it because its so easy to manage. The visibility is also excellent!

It has tons of storage and at least 6 cup holders just in the driver’s side and passenger area.

The stereo system is very clear and above par.

There’s even a mirror that pops down so I can easily see ...

• 2006 Toyota Sienna
      what my children are up to when they are too quiet.

The back cargo area is roomy and I can put the rear row of seats down in seconds.

They lay down flat.

The second row of seats

also lay flat and are easily folded.

The only thing I don’t like about this car is the lack of fuel efficiency but that is a minor concern.

If you’re looking for a great family vehicle that is fun to drive this is definitely your minivan!

Paul says :

re : If you’re looking for a great family vehicle that is fun to drive this is definitely your minivan
I’m almost 40, and don’t see myself in a mini van. They’re nice don’t get me wrong, but there’s too many configurations of SUV’s that would suit me just as well as a mini van.

Paul says :

They generally get nice milage.

Paul says :

As I said the first time SUV’s come in a variety of configurations.

Mauna Locca says :

Toyota Sienna runs in the family. It’s tough, so convenient to use, and great resale value. Saves great on gas, too. I don’t think we’ll ever switch to another brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91102126221028/k2311a0211/2.11.07