PH Care Feminine Wash
  • That is why I was so glad that when I bought PH Care Feminine Wash, it really served its purpose
  • It doesn't create too much bubbles which means that there is less residue and an assurance that you will feel definitely clean and fresh after use

• by SilverEdge

For women, having to care for one’s body is a great deal of investment. Being the more observant and health conscious sex, women tend to make sure that they use the right products for their body. That is why I was so glad that when I bought PH Care Feminine Wash, it really served its purpose. Unlike the other feminine wash that I used in the past, this one does not leave an alcohol-like steril feeling when applied. It is easy

to use and only a small amount is required for each use. You only need to add it in a bucket of water and mix before applying the feminine wash. It doesn’t create too much bubbles which means that there is less residue and an assurance that you will feel definitely clean and fresh after use.

It also comes with different scents. My favorite is Shower Fresh because as its name states, it makes me feel as refreshed after a quick cold ...

• shower. There is also Summer Blossom, a perky kind of scent. Furthermore, the use of PH Care Feminine Wash is not only limited to its liquid form, but there are already feminine wipes available in the market. Again PH Care Feminine Wash makes its name in the market of the feminine wipes, coming as a portable and quick use for those who are travelling. With prices ranging from twenty-six pesos to ninety pesos, or roughly around fifty cents to a dollar
        and forty cents, the PH Care Feminine Wash is a definitely a good buy for a cheap price in health care for women’s body. This product is available at local body works shops and drug stores.

In my case, since I have an irregular monthly period, and I have to thank PH care for keeping me feeling fresh and smelling nice all through-out the day. Now I wouldn’t have to worry about the sticky and stinky feeling that monthly periods often give me.

PH Care Feminine Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3410091262081230/k2311a0910/9.10.10