Wow Dog Shampoo  » Pets  »
  • However, simply playing with him and giving him treats is not enough to take good care of him

• by SilverEdge

I had just been given a new puppy to take care of. It is a little playful and quite the barker. However, simply playing with him and giving him treats is not enough to take good care of him. So, I went about bought WOW Dogs Shampoo, which has a natural choice of ingredients that comprises its formula and leaves the dog’s coat very shiny and healthy looking. It comes in different fragrance but I picked Apple because of

its sweet and fresh aroma. Now, not only does it help in my dog’s good grooming but it also helps disperse the bad odour that eating dog food creates. It keeps him tick and flea free which makes him a good and healthy dog to raise.

What really made me choose WOW Dogs over other brands is because it is a shampoo that is specifically made for puppies. Since my dog is still a puppy, there are certain chemical contents ...

• that other brands have that can be harmful to his still growing body. But with WOW Dogs Shampoo, I don’t need to worry about it because the shampoo is good and not harmful to growing pups’ skin and coat. Now, I wouldn’t have to worry of my puppy having to have hair fall problems and other skin condition problems with the care that WOW Dogs Shampoo provides. It is also fairly cheaper than the usual brands for the bigger
        dogs, thus making it the more practical brand to buy. And since I have an opinionated status, most of my friends also bought it for their dogs.

Just the other day, in fact, I’ve realized how tame my puppy was during his regular bath time. It was because the shampoo didn’t hurt his eyes even when some got in. It is one of the great features of the shampoo, or else I would be having a troublesome puppy during bath time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2910091262061230/k2311a0910/9.10.10