Avon Skin-So-Soft Original Bath Oil  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is the best bug repellent that I have ever found
  • I love that Avon finally got the picture and started selling Avon Skin-So-Soft in a spray bottle

• by Dawn Hawkins

I have been using Avon Skin-So-Soft for approximately 20 years and I absolutely love it. The reason that I have used it for so long is that it doesn’t just have one use. I use it for a variety of things, although Avon doesn’t promote Avon Skin-So-Soft for some of those purposes. Avon Skin-So-Soft is inexpensive. The original price for a 16.9 fl. oz. bottle is just $6.79 and I find it is well worth the cost.

I usually don’t use Avon Skin-So-Soft as a bath additive even though that is what it is supposed to be used for. My main use for Avon Skin-So-Soft is

as a bug repellent when I am outdoors during the summer. It keeps mosquito’s at bay from your skin. Although the mosquito’s will sometimes still land on you even when you are using Avon Skin-So-Soft, they won’t bite you. This is the best bug repellent that I have ever found. It doesn’t have those harsh smells that I hate in other bug repellents. I love that Avon finally got the picture and started selling Avon Skin-So-Soft in a spray bottle. You can get these for $6 for a 5 fl. oz. bottle. The spray bottle comes in handy because I don’t have to worry about getting ...

• my hands oily trying to apply it.

I have also used Avon Skin-So-Soft for things like removing pricing or other stickers from glass products and to remove tar and bugs from my car. Please don’t tell the people at Avon that I have used their product in this manner. They probably wouldn’t appreciate it too much. I, however, love the fact that it has so many uses and that is why I continue to buy it now. Avon Skin-So-Soft is one of the oldest products in the Avon line. It does do the job of softening my skin when I use it for such. I don’t generally

use it in the bathtub because I don’t always have the time to clean the oil from the bathtub.

If you want a versatile product that does all it says it does and more, Avon Skin-So-Soft is the product for you. I am just glad that for the past 20 years, I haven’t had to worry about mosquito bites in the summer months. Once I apply Avon Skin-So-Soft to my skin, I don’t have to reapply all day or night, depending on the case because it is long lasting. It leaves my skin softer and keeps those pesky bugs away from me. I absolutely love this Avon product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091262021230/k2311a0910/9.10.10