Jollibee Restaurant in Metro Market Market  » Restaurants  »
1st level, 26th street, Cor. C-5, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • I bought two orders of Jolli-hotdog in classic variant and pineapple juice large size for our drinks
  • I really do miss the taste of this soft, juicy and delicious Jollibee hotdog because I really crave for their cheese and spread which is with mayo and pickle bits that gives the bun extra sweet and sour
  • Even if the line was too long, they can serve hundreds and hundreds of customers daily without any problem
  • Anyway my experience with Jollibee Market Market was really great and I will go back in that restaurant again

• by strawberrychocodahi

This is one of the most crowded Jollibee branch in Taguig City. It is a bigger spaced Jollibee but it is always full with customers to eat and the queue is really long even if there are six or seven cashiers for you to line up and pay.

Anyway, my brother and I went to Jollibee Market Market branch because I am missing their pineapple juice and Jolli-hotdog. This is the only reason I go to Jollibee Market Market branch aside from the fact that we went to mall because we needed to buy a lot of stuffs from cosmetics, cds, and some clothes.

Jollibee Market Market is always crowded although they have a lot of service crews to handle their demanding customers. The floor is not that great but I can see that their service crew mops the floor. The kids

have high chairs too but they don’t have a playground at this branch.

They have chairs and tables from the outside of the restaurant which you can also occupy if you are waiting for your date and you have no order yet. It is really big compared to other Jollibee branches.

My brother and I were seated inside located on the right side corner where it is not that obvious for people to see. I really don’t mind crowded restaurant as long as the table that I selected is not an isle or pavement for people to pass by and disturb me. So I told my brother to look for our belongings while I fall in line at the cashier to order and pay.

I bought two orders of Jolli-hotdog in classic variant and pineapple juice large size for our drinks. I ...

• really do miss the taste of this soft, juicy and delicious Jollibee hotdog because I really crave for their cheese and spread which is with mayo and pickle bits that gives the bun extra sweet and sour. Jolli-hotdog does not have any mustard in it so I really like it that way.

About their pineapple juice, I really like the sweetness of it. The texture is not that diluted as I can see the fibers of the pineapple which is not heavy or annoying that it would stick to your teeth. The consistency is just right because my tongue says so. I don’t like a pineapple juice which is too strong that the side of my tongue gets edgy. But Jollibee has a perfect pineapple juice for me which is just right also for my budget.

I also commend on

how fast and industrious most of their service crew. Even if the line was too long, they can serve hundreds and hundreds of customers daily without any problem. Their staff is quick to move and smiling and greets customers one after the other. I also like how friendly they are to their customers making you at ease and helps you too if you are undecided with your order. They suggest what is their new offers and asks you what else that you needed so they can get it.

They give ample amounts of tissue and the condiments are just located at their condiment section. If you are lazy then you can ask their roaming attendants and they will give it to you. Anyway my experience with Jollibee Market Market was really great and I will go back in that restaurant again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710091261921230/k2311a0910/9.10.10