Jollibee Restaurant in Guadalupe Makati  » Restaurants  »
EDSA cor. P BurgosSt. Guadalupe Nuevo, 1212 Makati City
  • Definitely I would go back to Jollibee Guadalupe branch and order some more of the foods there with or without my friends

• by strawberrychocodahi

One of the most nearest Jollibee branches to our home. It was a very comfortable restaurant that we always used to go and eat. I also go here to meet friends halfway before I took them to our home.

I always like to order Jollibee Chicken Joy here because it was rightfully done and it wasn’t bloody like some other Jollibee branches do. But anyway I have nothing against Jolllibee Foods Corporation. In fact, I really like most of the foods that they do offer their customers.

It was a sunny day that I and my friends decided to meet at Jollibee Guadalupe for some Jolli-yum with cheese and

ice craze which is the mango caramel surprise. We were to discuss something about our vacation plans so we decided to meet and it just so happen I was the first to arrive so I reserved a table for us at the second floor to where the kids play fence was.

Anyway while waiting for 5 minutes, they came in and we ordered as what I have mentioned earlier. We have a chit chat first before eating our food. We do like to stay at the second floor since it was just near the toilet where we can powder and check our faces and put makeup.

Jollibee Guadalupe was always ...

• crowded with customers. But we don’t mind it at all since we are after seeing each other and enjoy the food that Jollibee offers. I really like the combination of mango and caramel when you mixed it with the crunchy crumbled ice. You just have to be patient on mixing it using a plastic spoon and sometimes the ice melts faster so you need to quickly stir and scoop it.

I also like Jollibee burger like Regular yum with cheese. Although the prices are really increasing nowadays, I still will buy it since I really like how soft the bun is and how juicy the beef patties are.

Their toilet

wasn’t that clean but at least you can see a service crew cleaning it and even mopping the floor and cleaning the tables. The only thing I really don’t enjoy here is that when it is really full and crowded, the environment seems to be so noisy so any meeting done here will be a no-no. You won’t be hearing each other much. But anyway, I will just compliment on how fast the service crews are and they are very friendly and you can feel the environment so friendly too.

Definitely I would go back to Jollibee Guadalupe branch and order some more of the foods there with or without my friends.

tado says :

what is your service fascility?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710091261871230/k2311a0910/9.10.10