All I Need Is You by Marty Sampson
  • I really like the song because of the wonderful message and the composition of it was also amazing
  • He also leads the guitar as he sings although you can obviously hear from Marty’s voice that it’s already hoarse probably because of singing in the concert for so long but anyway I don’t have any problem with the live song
  • It is from the album Look To You and it was one of the best collection of songs I have from Hillsongs
  • I like the part when the crowd sings along with the lead vocalist and from the words “You hold the universe, you hold everyone on earth, you hold the universe, you hold you hold” as it repeats again before the music goes back on the first stanza

• by strawberrychocodahi

Marty Sampson has a very husky voice in singing this song All I Need Is You. I really like the song because of the wonderful message and the composition of it was also amazing.

song. It is from the album Look To You and it was one of the best collection of songs I have from Hillsongs.

The slow and mellow touch of the song drags you to your feet to worship the true and living God. It is really created for the sole purpose of worship from the true and faithful people of God.

The song “All I Need Is You” is highly my hubby’s favorite as well ...

• as I. I really do play this song whenever I feel so alone and if I cannot do anything anymore which is out of my hand to reach, I really give it to God that gives me the peace and quietness of mind that I really seek.

hold the universe, you hold you hold” as it repeats again before the music goes back on the first stanza.

This song is suited for a male voice which is also husky and it is usually sung for worship and contemporary Christian song. I really like most of Hillsongs songs because of the beautiful lyrics and melody they produce. I do hope that they will still create more and more songs that come from their heart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1410091261831230/k2311a0910/9.10.10