Break Free by Hillsongs  » Music  »
  • It was really amazing how you can hear the people sing along with them and even jump
  • It will never be boring whenever I play this song on my computer and on my mp3 player

• by strawberrychocodahi

A very fast song from the start as the lead guitar pumps up the volume of the praise song and as Joel Houston sings. He was sounding hoarse voice here but it is still okay because he is doing it with all his heart and what his soul can give.

The song was suited for youth activity in churches like a dance presentation. It is a very lively song that you can jump out of your seat and sing and clap

and wave your hands up high as you continue to sing praise to God the Almighty.

Break Free is a song that speaks about your freedom to worship God. We all do have the right to express our love and freedom to express our emotion. It is in this song that gives us the freedom also to sing out to God as we dance and move our body in giving reverence to God.

I do like the blending of the song when Darlene ...

• Zschech sings along in the chorus of the song. It was really amazing how you can hear the people sing along with them and even jump.

It will never make you tired to hear the song because it invigorates you to move because it was really a tune to move for. It will never be boring whenever I play this song on my computer and on my mp3 player. I also include this song on my favorite list.

The question is would

you also break free and dance if you’re in a crowd of people or you will feel shy? If you do that for God I guess you will never be ashamed but if you are just trying to do it to impress someone, then you must have understood it from the start.

The song ended up with cheering and wooing of people. The drummer and guitarist finish it off with the same beat and paused as the crowd was very happy and energetic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1410091261761230/k2311a0910/9.10.10