Equate Everyday Clean Dandruff Shampoo with Pyrithione Zinc
  • I was happy about that because I knew I could actually leave the bottle in the shower without water getting into it
  • I got in the shower and prayed for the best as I popped this shampoo open
  • I think that every shampoo should have this consistency
  • I had some areas of my head that were burning, but I know this is because of irritation from scratching

• by adrean_j

My head has always bothered me. For some reason I am cursed with flakes and nasty scalp build up. It seems no matter what I wash it with it always comes back. I was looking for a product that would kill the dandruff for good. I purchased the Equate Everyday Clean Dandruff Shampoo with Pyrithione Zinc. I was hoping that it would do my hair some good. I purchased a 23.7 fl oz. bottle. It was a little bit higher than regular shampoos, but a little cheaper than leading dandruff brands like Selsun Blue and Head and Shoulders. The bottle was white and had a flip up cap. It was made of sturdy plastic. I was happy about that because I knew I could actually leave the bottle in the shower without water

getting into it. When I first used this shampoo my hair was at its worst. I had huge flakes that would fall onto my shoulders. My mom and my husband would pull flakes from the back of my hair that I didn’t even no were there.

I got in the shower and prayed for the best as I popped this shampoo open. When I poured it in my hand I could see that it was a very creamy blue shampoo. It was just the right consistency. I think that every shampoo should have this consistency. It had substance and wasn’t watered down. I could tilt my hand and it didn’t automatically fall out. As I worked the shampoo into my hair I got a whiff of menthol. It was quite strong, but I ...

• was use to it because most dandruff shampoos smell like this. One palm was enough to lather my whole head, which is very impressive. I have pretty thick hair, so it can be difficult to find a shampoo that gets it really saturated. As I worked my fingers through my soapy hair I could feel a tingle. I could tell it had real medication in it and was working my scalp. I had some areas of my head that were burning, but I know this is because of irritation from scratching. Dandruff can get quite itchy and I tend to over scratch at times.

I rinsed my hair and could see all the dirt and flakes falling on the shower floor. I felt so great at this moment. My hair felt a little

dry and rough, however, so I ended up having to use some conditioner along with this product. After that my hair felt strong and healthy. I combed through my hair as I dried it. I could see the remaining flakes falling out and coming out in the comb. By the time I was done, my hair was clean, silky and shiny. I told my husband to moisturize my scalp further, when he told me he saw absolutely no build up on my scalp. This product really works and I don’t have to use it too often. I can use regular shampoo in between uses. This makes the bottle last for quite a while. I’ve already had it for 2 months. I use this shampoo once a week for a healthy head and scalp.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091261631130/k2311a0910/9.10.10