Dial Clean and Refresh Antibacterial Deodorant Soap Bars
  • I told them about the soap and they were definitely impressed
  • The Dial Clean and Refresh Antibacterial Deodorant soap bars are one of the best bars I’ve ever used

• by adrean_j

I am the number one fan of body wash. I don’t like using bar soaps because they melt fast, and attract dirt and crumbs. I also don’t like the film they leave behind on my hand when it is soggy. Though I don’t like bar soap, my husband still buys it on occasion. I don’t know if he just likes to get on my nerves, or if he just loves bar soap that much. Either way I ended up having to use it after he purchased a large 8 pack of Dial Clean and Refresh Antibacterial Deodorant soap bars. I liked the fact that antibacterial

was on the front and it made me feel more at ease about using it. When I opened it up the bar was plain and white. It had the word dial written across it. I liked the fact that I could smell the scent of the soap without even using it. The dry bar was giving off the freshest cleanest smell a person could ask for. It made my nose do a little dance. By the time I smelled it I couldn’t wait to use it.

I used this bar in the shower and it lathered up perfectly. I placed the bar in my wet

cloth and gave it a few strokes. After that my cloth was filled with soapy bubbles. The lather felt so creamy and I fell in love with it almost instantly. As I washed my skin, I could feel myself getting clean. It was so great. I didn’t have to scrub too hard, because I could feel the suds all over my body. Even after rinsing the wash cloth multiple times, the lather was still creamy and silky feeling against my skin. I felt so luxurious to take a shower with this Dial Clean deodorant soap. After showering my skin felt smooth and soft. I also ...

• Dial Clean and Refresh Antibacterial Deodorant Soap Bars
      felt cleaner than I had ever felt before. The scent filled the whole bathroom. It then followed me out into the living room. My husband couldn’t help but jump into the shower right after that. This soap left my skin decently moisturized. I wasn’t dry, and didn’t suffer from white skin. I did end up having to use a little bit of cocoa butter, but that was just to get my skin to the point that I wanted.

What really made me know that this soap was great was the fact that people would ask me what that smell was. It was kind of funny

because it was only a little soap. I told them about the soap and they were definitely impressed. The Dial Clean and Refresh Antibacterial Deodorant soap bars are one of the best bars I’ve ever used. I got 8 bars for a bout 7 dollars, which means they go for a little under a dollar a bar. Because this bar doesn’t melt easily and lasts long, this package lasts my family for about 6 weeks. It is really worth the money. It is so good that I recently put a soap dish on my bathroom sink just to have this soap available for people to wash their hands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091261621130/k2311a0910/9.10.10