Plackers Fine Flossers
  • I decided to try some floss for this problem
  • I know I don’t like the original string floss and opted for something else
  • I enjoyed the feeling of the floss because it was gentle
  • I think that anyone looking for a good travel floss should try these

• by adrean_j

I’m one of those people that hate for anything to get stuck in their teeth. However, I’ve never liked using toothpicks. They seem to always break in my mouth and make the situation worse. I decided to try some floss for this problem. Plus I figured it would keep my teeth extra clean and healthy if I began to floss daily. I know I don’t like the original string floss and opted for something else. I picked up a pack of the Plackers Fine Flossers. These are flossers with plastic stems. The stem holds the small piece of floss and the end can be used as a toothpick.

The bag had 50 in it and I figured that should hold me off for at least a month. When I opened the bag I expected the sticks to be firm, but they were a little flimsy. I really didn’t like that because I had to get a really firm grip on it to keep it from moving in weird direction at times. This wasn’t a huge problem, but I didn’t really want to deal with it.

I can grasp the stem with two fingers and hold it comfortably. I use my index and thumb most of the time. The floss fit in between each and everyone of

my teeth with ease. I enjoyed the feeling of the floss because it was gentle. I didn’t feel like it was scratching my gums or scraping the sides of my teeth too hard. I’ve had problems with floss in the past. I would use it and it would be so rough that my gums would begin to bleed. Though it was gentle in my mouth it was kind of difficult to maneuver on my top half of my teeth. I could twist and turn the stem, but I had to concentrate to curve it in certain directions to get into all the deep places in the back of ...

• Plackers Fine Flossers
      my mouth. One flosser is more than enough to clean all of my teeth, unless I’m having a really bad oral day. Because this flosser duals as a tooth pick I was able to use it to remove pieces of meat or food that was in my teeth. I liked that I didn’t have to really pick. I could just slide it right through and the particles would be gone.

Ever since I started using the Plackers Fine Flossers my mouth has felt fresh and clean. It is a great asset after any brushing. Whenever I’m done working on my teeth I feel like my mouth is at

its freshest point. I also like the fact that I can take these little guys with me wherever I go. I just place two or three in a Ziploc bag and put it in my purse. Because they are so small and unnoticeable I can use them anywhere without bringing a massive amount of attention to myself. I think that anyone looking for a good travel floss should try these. They are very affordable and did indeed last me for the month. The Plackers Fine Flossers are well worth the money, and I am happy I invested in them. If you are looking for cleaner, healthier teeth try this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110091261611130/k2311a0910/9.10.10