Panasonic Microwave Oven NN P794SF
  • Model NN P794SF has many great features that I like
  • I definitely recommend the Panasonic 1250 Watts Microwave Oven Model NN P794SF as a house warming or bridal shower gift

• by vpriddy
      The Panasonic 1250 Watts Microwave Oven is an excellent deal for the money. Model NN P794SF has many great features that I like. My two favorite features on the Panasonic 1250 Watts Microwave Oven are the popcorn button and the warm option.

We love popcorn to snack on and the Panasonic Microwave has never burned a single bag of our popcorn. The other feature on the

Panasonic 1250 Watts Microwave Oven that I like most is the warm feature.

I have never had this feature on any other microwave that I have used in the past. For thirty minutes, the microwave will literally keep your food warm for you without overcooking or drying out your meals.

This is very nice if you get an unexpected phone call or visitor right around the ...

• time to eat. When you�re ready to come back to your food, it is still warm and ready to eat.

Also, you can heat up side dishes while the rest of the meal is finishing. You don’t have to worry about the food getting cold.

I really like the warm feature a lot on the Panasonic 1250 Watts Microwave Oven. The stainless steel design is

easy to clean and maintain.

The guide manual on how to operate the microwave is extremely user friendly and easy to follow. The buttons for use blend in nicely with the design of the microwave.

I definitely recommend the Panasonic 1250 Watts Microwave Oven Model NN P794SF as a house warming or bridal shower gift. It is so terrific you might just want one for yourself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161102126151028/k2311a0211/2.11.07