Jack La Lanne Power Juicer
  • I thought that she was a little odd thinking she could make strawberry and mango juice from scratch
  • With the pusher and the power of the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer, I think we literally had every single drop of juice from the fruit
  • With the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer being so easy to clean, I�m sure that having fresh juice any time is no longer a problem

• by vpriddy
      Some people think that all juicers are alike. The truth of the matter, they can all be quite different. Recently at a friend’s house, we decided to have some home made strawberry and mango juice.

I thought that she was a little odd thinking she could make strawberry and mango juice from scratch. We headed into her kitchen and she let me try out her new

Jack La Lanne Power Juicer.

I was pleasantly surprised that the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer was smaller then I thought it would be and it was extremely powerful. After preparing the fruit and tossing it in, we had fresh juice very quickly.

I really liked how smooth the juice came out. It turns out that the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer has a pulp collector.

...

• It was neat to see just how little pulp was left from the fruit. With the pusher and the power of the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer, I think we literally had every single drop of juice from the fruit.

My friend was able to quickly take apart the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer and rinse it for later use. I was amazed at how simple it was

to clean up.

Usually juicers are so messy and difficult to get clean. With the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer being so easy to clean, I�m sure that having fresh juice any time is no longer a problem.

I added a note to myself to put the Jack La Lanne Power Juicer on my next gift list request. It is a wonderful kitchen appliance.

Jack La Lanne Power Juicer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in February, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161102126131028/k2311a0211/2.11.07