Queensland Q12 Cebu motel
312 V Rama Street, Cebu City, Cebu Philippines

• by bookie

Queensland is a typical motel. We were able to get there by accident because our motorcyle had a flat tire, we have to look for somewhere to stay because it’s almost dawn. This is just located near Calamba Cemetery.

Anyway, we went in, I wasn’t expecting much because we’ve been to their other branches in White Gold, and it is very disgusting to point of being scary. Going back, I was surprised and amazed to find

the rooms very clean and new! It seems like it was just newly constructed and the colors of the wallpaper, the floor tiles, it all complemented very well.

I even love the lamp for the dining table, very unique. The room has a very cozy feeling to it.

Next thing I checked, the restroom, I was even more amazed and surprised. The lighting is exquisite, there is a big bathtub good enough for two and the ...

• Hot shower is working, just as i thought.

We examined furhter, the room itself, where the bed is located had a sliding door for privacy, very nice. The bed is queen-sized, and just right: not too soft, not too hard.

The lighting in the inner room is also very good, gives a very romantic glow and the colors again complemented each other. The TV is also impressive, I think it’s around 30-35 inches and it is

flat LCD TV mounted to the wall.

Right below the TV is the typical fridge where different beverages are available, but in extremely outrageous prices, as expected of course. Service is also great, when we called in to check out, 2 minutes later, the doorbell rang, hassle-free.

And the price is just right. We paid around 700 PHP since we stayed for like 10 hours, can’t remember exactly.

The place itself is very decent and clean. Two thumbs up.

jade says :

how much 12hours stay??

Vincent Royce Ampong says :

You will pay for more or less 1000 it depends upon the room. It is nice to be there. The motel is not so expensive.

Fe says :

Is it safe? How can we assure that there is no hidden cams there?? We have plan to stay there but im afraid that they have hidden cams.

Galega says :

As per personal experience scattered throughout the Internet, the motel is definitely safe and offers comfortable stay. The management will obviously not put any hidden cam in the room. If you have any doubt, you should check every possible focus area of the room and toilet for any hidden cam. I couldn’t find any complain about hidden cam for this motel.

-11
    raymond says :

how much we can pay fr atlest 3hrs stay????

M says :

Php 275.00 for 3hours.

-25
    rey says :

whats the room rates? is there any hidden cams inside the room?

M says :

Hi Rey,

They have a promo right now. Php 275.00 for 3hours. For hidden cams, I dont know, you can check it. Mostly in the mirror.

Vincent Royce Ampong says :

The room rate is P275.00 per three hours. I have been there before when we have a purchasing transaction in Cebu. The motel is really great and you will feel comfortable. Based on my knowledge there is no hotel or motel that will put any hidden camera or else travelers can file charges against them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 210091261131130/k2311a0910/9.10.10