Nissin Cup Noodles Mast Masala  » Food  »
  • I was watching my husband while he eats the noodles and I can see on his face that he really enjoyed eating eat and left me with less than a half to eat
  • You can purchase this delicious Nissin noodle in a cup on any stores and groceries in Mumbai
  • One cup of noodle costs only Rs25 rupees which is really affordable and I recommend it to all mom who works and does not have time to prepare breakfast that at least once a while, you get to taste such wonderful and tasty noodles

• by strawberrychocodahi

We had our breakfast today with noodles in a cup and it was the quickest thing that I can prepare for my husband who is really early to go to work and we don’t have much time to prepare any sandwich or so.

It was my first time to buy this noodle in a cup and I can say that this noodle is in masala flavor which is more appealing to Indian taste. It has spices that only in India can be found and it was really the savor of what most Indian dishes do have.

When I opened the cup, it was really

full with noodles and the ingredients were already mixed with it. I was really confuse since most of what I do open for a cup noodle, the noodles are separated with the ingredients which is in a separate pack, but this one is not, and it has too much noodles in it.

I pour the boiling hot water into the styropor cup and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes and woke my husband up so that he can prepare himself for breakfast before going to work. The noodle is ready as I can smell the aroma at a distance and once I open up the lid into half.

The taste was great but it was really spicy and kinda salty and you can obviously smell the masala that was put into the noodles. I was watching my husband while he eats the noodles and I can see on his face that he really enjoyed eating eat and left me with less than a half to eat. It was just fine, I was really happy that I don’t need to push him hard just to eat since he is choosy. But this Nissin Cup noodles in masala has perked his day and it was really ...

• Nissin Cup Noodles Mast Masala
      great.

The only thing that is not in this packet when I purchase Nissin Cup Noodle is their bendable spoon. Most noodles in cups do have bendable spoons inside the cup. But this one does not have but anyway, it is still best to use spoon and fork to scoop out the noodle and the soup.

Before I forgot, this noodle by Nissin which is in Masala flavor has corn bits in it. The corn bits are really soft and chewy and it was really sweet corn that they have used. I appreciate the corn in this masala flavor since it is the only

thing that can balance the spicy noodle because the corn was sweet.

You can purchase this delicious Nissin noodle in a cup on any stores and groceries in Mumbai. One cup of noodle costs only Rs25 rupees which is really affordable and I recommend it to all mom who works and does not have time to prepare breakfast that at least once a while, you get to taste such wonderful and tasty noodles. It is 100 percent vegetarian food and you can check the manufactured date on the side of the cup to be sure that the one you buy is still good and safe to eat.

Anjalika says :

Love these noodles. They are just so yummy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710091261011030/k2311a0910/9.10.10