Tiens Manka Capsules  » Medicine  »
  • So if you are suffering from hypertension, I still not recommend you to take this instantly
  • If you think that the product does not work immediately, it is because you need to balance your intake of food by checking also your weight and at the same time if you have a problem with your liver

• by strawberrychocodahi

Stress is the number one factor for us couple who faces problems with regards to everyday life. After work, we really do feel so tired and exhausted and we really don’t have time much for our sex life.

We then decided to take natural food supplements that would boost our health and as well to take care of our body. Tiens Manka is an all natural herbal food supplement which is good to take to invigorate sex life to the max. It gives boost to stamina especially in men and it has wolf berry extract and salmon milt which helps to produce more sperm and improve the quality of it.

I have known this medicine because my mom is already asking for a grand child. It has been year since we got married and we just wanted to take it slow and

natural to conceive and that is why we decided to take this natural herbal which is safe for the body without any side effects.

Tiens Manka does not have any harmful elements that can harm the liver and other vital organs. It does not have any synthetic ingredients that will not be easily removed by the body so we are at ease that this medicine will do more good. But before you decide o take it, be sure to consult your doctor because this is still works like a wonder sex drug which will trigger excitement in the manhood. So if you are suffering from hypertension, I still not recommend you to take this instantly. You should still ask your doctors permission with regards to any medication, be it natural or synthetic.

Mankas capsule is see through or colorless since you can ...

• see from the inside the content of it. It is tasteless but it has a very strong scent of herbal which is a combination of the smell from wolf berry extract and other herbals included into it. It contains 80 capsules and the weight of one bottle is 400mg.

You need to take it twice a day which is one two capsules in the morning and two capsule at night which is one hour before you do the action in bed. It does really give hard erection and improves the quality of the semen. I also notice that my husband has no more premature ejaculation and his manhood can still stand strong in two more rounds.

and at the same time if you have a problem with your liver. But this medicine will improve your kidneys because it is safe, easily absorbed by the body and it will never stain our bladder.

I am really satisfied with the result that Tiens Manka is giving us as a couple. Just don’t forget to take this capsule on a regular basis and you need to drink it with warm water and not just tap or cold water because herbal medicines are better to take with warm water which our doctor has mentioned to us.

I really recommend Tiens Manka for all those couples who wanted more fun and excitement in their sex life and this is really safe in our body because there is no harmful chemical content. But see to it that you have your doctors recommendation before you take it.

md shaporan says :

Where I shall find these medicine in Bangladesh?

Galega says :

All of Tiens’ products are marketed in Bangladesh, including this Manka capsule. You should ask about it from your retail pharmacist. It should be available at least in Dhaka.

• To Buy or Not to Buy
    • + to improve my early ejaculations ;

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2610091260981030/k2311a0910/9.10.10