Sbarro Restaurant at Market Market Taguig City  » Restaurants  »
2nd level, Market Market, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
  • It was very tiring that we decided to dine in at Sbarro Italian Restaurant which caters pizza and delicious pasta
  • It was the best among all the pizza I have ever tasted because it was so soft and fluffy and every time I eat it, I feel like I am dreaming or floating in the air
  • We really had a nice experience on Sbarro Restaurant at Market Market which made my day really fine
  • The only disadvantage that I can say in Sbarro Market Market Branch is that they don’t have a toilet for their customers
  • The manager of the restaurant is at least approachable and if you have a problem with your order they respond to you

• by strawberrychocodahi

I went to Sbarro Restaurant with my parents and my youngest brother when we do our shopping for home decors and clothes at market market Department Store in Taguig. It was very tiring that we decided to dine in at Sbarro Italian Restaurant which caters pizza and delicious pasta.

It was a treat by my father who is taking his vacation in our country so we take the opportunity to order the biggest piece of pizza that we can eat. I really like how Sbarro cook their pizza. It was the best among all the pizza I have ever tasted because it was so soft and fluffy and every time I eat it, I feel like I am dreaming or floating in the air.

Sbarro has the best cheese flavored pizza

and this is what I and my youngest brother ordered and as for my mom and dad, they have ordered Zeti or the pasta which they have the option to select what type sauce to put and they have selected the white sauce pasta which is also composed of cheese and Italian spices.

Sbarro has the biggest slice of pizza because a piece of an order costs P200 and it was really worth it. I really like it into bits and I really savor the taste as I eat their pizza. I also like Zeti Pasta in white sauce. It was really delicious and milky and creamy in flavor. We really had a nice experience on Sbarro Restaurant at Market Market which made my day really fine.

The plates are hard ...

• and heavy while the space of their tables and chairs are just fine but not that exquisite compared to fine dining restaurants. The ambiance was just average but the service was fast because even if we are in queue for paying our order, it was just quick because the cashier was fast to do her job.

While seated, we also gazed upon the framed pictures of the restaurant which is really entertaining because it advertises the restaurant itself. The music was loud since the restaurant was an open area even if it was air conditioned.

The only disadvantage that I can say in Sbarro Market Market Branch is that they don’t have a toilet for their customers. Since it was inside a mall, they just point to you the nearest comfort

room in the area. They don’t have enough space for their crew to relax and do their work since they occupy some tables for their inventory work.

The manager of the restaurant is at least approachable and if you have a problem with your order they respond to you. The Manager also suggests what you can order best. Like for example my mom was ordering some dish without pork, and the manager helped her by suggesting menus offered that was having no pork content which also includes a pizza that is pork free.

We really don’t eat pork so all of our orders from pizza to pasta are all containing beef meat. It was really great because they have what we wanted and our family will always go back to Sbarro Restaurant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710091260971030/k2311a0910/9.10.10