Saint Orange Juice
  • But I happen to pass by Hypercity and saw a juice which claims 100 percent orange juice without added sugar or preservatives and that is why I bought it
  • The juice itself was the best tasting juice that I have ever had which is what most of the airline flight attendants is giving me
  • It does not even contain preservatives and I noticed on the expiration that it is best to consume only for 7 months
  • I highly recommend this product especially to all home makers who serve their family only the best

• by strawberrychocodahi

Among the regular juice that I buy in the market, most of them are just watery and with artificial in flavor. But I happen to pass by Hypercity and saw a juice which claims 100 percent orange juice without added sugar or preservatives and that is why I bought it.

It was a juice in a box pack which has a picture of 3 piled up oranges as their design. The juice itself was the best tasting juice that I have ever had which is what most of the airline flight

attendants is giving me.

It is rich in pulp although not that heavy as I drink it. It is yellowish in color and not orange and watery which most of orange juices offer which is just synthetic, but Saint Orange juice is really different. I can really say that it is 100 percent pure orange juice while in not adulterated and no artificial sugar or coloring.

It does not even contain preservatives and I noticed on the expiration that it is best to consume only for 7 months. So whenever you ...

• wanted to buy this juice, check the expiration date which is located at the top portion of the pack near the cap.

Indeed Parle Agro has done a great product by selling fresh and pure orange juice in the market which I really like. In fact, I do stock a lot of packs in the fridge because we regularly drink orange juice as part of our breakfast. I also drink juice whenever I have my snack and I usually offer it to our visitors at home.

The price of a box pack

of Saint Orange Juice is Rs95 on their 1 liter content. It is a reasonable price for me if I compare it with the quality of the juice. Unlike the rest of the juice I buy which is half the price, but the quality is not the same and it will never be like Saint.

I highly recommend this product especially to all home makers who serve their family only the best. You can be sure that this juice is healthy and safe from any harmful chemical ingredients because Saint Juice is all natural.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710091260951030/k2311a0910/9.10.10