Shakeys Restaurant in Mall of Asia  » Restaurants  »
G/F South Parking Bldg., SM Central Business Park1, Bay City, Pasay City, Philippines
  • The fried chicken is well done and crisp while their spaghetti is rich in sauce and was really delicious
  • This is the only disadvantage I see because I am not comfortable on our location
  • I gave them the best rating with regards to food and ambiance
  • But when it comes to service, I suggest them to improve it further

• by strawberrychocodahi

We went to Shakeys Mall of Asia with my mom and dad and my youngest brother after we desperately bought a garden light at a shop in MOA and it was really tiring to walk inside the mall which is very big.

Shakeys Restaurant is located at the ground floor of south parking building which is just near Afficionado perfume spray stall. It has been our family tradition to eat at Shakeys no matter what branch it is because my mom always likes their fried chicken and I really like their pizza. What my youngest brother favor is the desserts they offer and for my dad, he like the pasta of Shakeys.

So what we ordered was the usual combo meal that we regularly have. It was Bunch of Lunch that is really a complete meal for us all since one order of bunch of

lunch consists of fried chicken, spaghetti, garlic bread, a slice of Hawaiian pizza which is thick crust pan and some mojos which are like hash browns. We also have iced tea for our drinks and for dessert, we did order for strawberry and chocolate sundaes which are really heavenly.

The fried chicken is well done and crisp while their spaghetti is rich in sauce and was really delicious. I also commend on how hot and toast the garlic breads are, although the Hawaiian pizza was really not that good in that small piece size but still is tasty. The pineapple toppings of it was just soft tough. Anyway, I do like how they deliver a mojo which is still steaming hot which is perfect if you dip it in their rich and creamy gravy.

About the strawberry sundae and the chocolate sundae, well it is also ...

• delightful because both the syrup is seemingly overflowing and the icing was really irresistible. There are chunks of strawberry bits and chocolate chips on our sundaes and it was really yummy.

It was only crowded that day and we were not able to sit inside but on the outside part of the restaurant to where people can see you openly eating. This is the only disadvantage I see because I am not comfortable on our location. But it was still fun and we don’t mind the people walking as long as our order is delivered and we finish the food that is on our table.

The service crews of Shakeys Mall of Asia are quite slow because we have been seated outside but it seems that they don’t put paper mats on our table and still late to arrange the plates, spoons and fork that we

needed before our order comes. Anyway, I understand if they lack manpower at that moment, but at least the manager should have roamed outside to check the customers if they are comfortable or needing anything else.

We did finish our food in 20 minutes and before we paid our bill, the service crew gave us a survey form to grade them of their service, food and you can write them a suggestion in order for them to improve their system. I was always the one to answer the sheet as they also provide me with pencil to answer it. I gave them the best rating with regards to food and ambiance. But when it comes to service, I suggest them to improve it further. Besides we will always go back to Shakeys and eat because of the great food and affordable prices that they give to their customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 710091260891030/k2311a0910/9.10.10