Alf Farms Chicken Luncheon Slices  » Food  »
  • I went to the grocery to buy easy to cook meals and I found Alf Farms Chicken Luncheon slices which I can put for our sandwich or I can fry it straight good to match for our lunch or dinner meals
  • I can put condiments like ketchup and oyster sauce into it without any problem since the taste will just be the same which is delicious
  • I highly recommend that you try this delicious chicken luncheon slices

• by strawberrychocodahi

I went to the grocery to buy easy to cook meals and I found Alf Farms Chicken Luncheon slices which I can put for our sandwich or I can fry it straight good to match for our lunch or dinner meals.

It was vacuum sealed and it was really fresh which means it was not covered with thick ice or the luncheon is not sticking with each other. The slice was really thin and it was prone to breaking to piece. It was sliced in a rectangular form which I find it difficult to place

in our medium sized pan.

The taste was really great and it was indeed chicken meat luncheon delight. It was good to combine with my chickpea curry and other vegetarian meal. I also commend on how this product is really tender to crispy whenever I wanted to fry it, I can start on a high flame to make it crispy, or I have the option to put the flame to slow it I wanted it soft and tender but still properly cooked because it was just thinly sliced.

I can put condiments like ketchup and oyster ...

• sauce into it without any problem since the taste will just be the same which is delicious. About the size of the luncheon pieces, well I really slice it in half so that the trick of placing it in our medium sized pan will be solved.

I hope they would have made the luncheon pieces into round shapes and not rectangular or a big square. It was really a unique shape for me to find that luncheon slices such as this would be able to fit in pans without any hassles.

Anyway, I really do like

the taste of it and I simply would buy more if I finished my stock. It is one of the easiest ways to prepare because you just need to fry it and there you go an instant helper to match with my other dishes, be it vegetarian or not.

You can avail of this Alf Farms Chicken Luncheon Slices at Hypercity Grocery or to any stores and selected malls in Mumbai for the price of Rs 80 rupees or equivalent to $1.71on their 280gram pack. I highly recommend that you try this delicious chicken luncheon slices.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2710091260871030/k2311a0910/9.10.10